The RTS Beta program continues to receive downloads as I'm now at the 80 mark up about 20 from just a couple of weeks ago. I'm not exactly sure where the interest is coming from other than my tagline here or word of mouth advertising. Since I'm not on the official Run8 forums your guess is as good as mine.

But to give a little bit more exposure to my cause I thought I'd take a look through my youtube channel. To my surprise I'm on page 1 in searches for "Run8" I believe ranked #14 on an earlier video. Google I'm all the way back to page 4 currently.

Now I haven't received any feedback negative or positive about the RTS software yet. I'm not sure if it's because it's a beta, or I overlooked something in the instructions. So tonight I created a very short video that may get you past issues if you have any.

Please by all means I encourage critical responses to my software. I will certainly provide more videos tutorial wise for people if they have questions on how to get the most out of Run8. If you want me to make the program more user friendly, I'll need to know people are actually using it and not just downloading it to take a look.

The software is used in all RTS sessions. Samples of the reporting generated are on my website in the reports section. The beta can be downloaded right from the bottom of my home page.

If you want to see alternative sources for Run8 servers, development, and dialogue I encourage everyone (even the curious) to check some of the videos on my youtube channel out. The more hits they receive the more likely you will see more visits to my servers. Feel free to copy, share, any of this on Facebook, Twitter, where ever it can reach. If you like it please give me a thumbs up as that helps too.

Resistance is NOT futile