Thread: Session announcement 4/25

Default Session announcement 4/25

4/27 Brunch Bunch session...details below
    Last edited by flarrfan2; 04-27-2013 at 08:13 AM.

By request, I will put up a Brunch Bunch session Saturday morning, probably mid-morning, ET. Watch here for IP's.

Anyone interested in today's Brunch Bunch session, the Server IP is 98.70.224.59 and TS is ts35.gameservers.com:9263

Probably starting around 10 AM ET.

Last edited by flarrfan2; 04-27-2013 at 07:15 AM.

I probably won't make it this weekend between my taxes and a few sessions I'm hosting. Will try and make it again some time.

Thanks

Sean

Session ended after about 7 hours, with 5-7 trains, including a couple of local switchers, for most of the afternoon. Thanks to those who stuck it out thru the early crash issues until we got it stabilized.

Let me know when your next session is. I've never played online and have no Teamspeak. Not really worth it considering I don't want to hear people talk for 7 hours. Just type what you want me to do.

I'd really like to practice before joining a session. I've still yet to learn the controlling of DPUs. The documentation sucks and I've just found it easier to play other games. Steam sales have just added the amount of games I need to start playing. They were so cheap, I couldn't help myself!

But I do want to learn it though. I've only run a few DPU-less trains up the pass. Otherwise I'm still a noob for the most part. I've got a RailDriver and want to put it to more use then just Railworks. I've yet to use it in Trainz.
    EMD 2-strokes rule! My all-time favorite:SD45X I also like SD40-2/SD40T-2/SD45-2/SD45T-2/DD35A/DDA40X/SD70ACe/SD80ACe
    i7-7700HQ // 16GB DDR4 // GTX 1080 // 2TB SSD + 1TB HD // 17" 144Hz FHD w/G-Sync // TS2021 // TSW // T:ANE // Run 8 V2