Thread: Old Run8 forum threads

Lightbulb Old Run8 forum threads

You can still read the old forums, you can not register or post but you can still have access to the information contained

http://www.run8america.com/forum/index.php

Perhaps it was because I wasn't a member at the time but that is the link that says "The forum is down untill further notice. Please use our forums at Trainsim.com". Now there is a LOGIN so I take it that was the confusion with some cookies etc.

Thanks

Sean

Uh, no you can't.
    Doug B.
    Eugene, Oregon, USA - Pacific Standard Time ( - 8:00 UTC )
    3.4 ghz Intel i7-3770 quad core processor, 8 gigs RAM, 2 gig AMD Radeon HD 7850

Well that went well.
    EMD 2-strokes rule! My all-time favorite:SD45X I also like SD40-2/SD40T-2/SD45-2/SD45T-2/DD35A/DDA40X/SD70ACe/SD80ACe
    i7-7700HQ // 16GB DDR4 // GTX 1080 // 2TB SSD + 1TB HD // 17" 144Hz FHD w/G-Sync // TS2021 // TSW // T:ANE // Run 8 V2

That is a shame. The Run 8 program is sophisticated enough that users (especially new customers) would certainly benefit from being able to browse and search the forum for answers. There were numerous links to UP and BNSF resources, not to mention excellent aides developed and shared by the many supporters of Run 8. Hopefully in time the Run 8 team will be able to offer that kind of support again.

If I can ever retire, I'd do something to help, but I just don't have time.

We can build it up again, I'm sure. I'd say if someone is looking for something in particular ask. This forum and DAMS forums appear to be quite active right now. I don't really have a forum per say, but I do have a network (more of an email goggle group). I chose the later because I thought it would be cool everyone get emails if sessions became available etc.

Thanks

Sean