Session announced for Sunday, May 5, 2013
20:00EDT (00:00UT) to 04:00EDT (08:00UT)

No Password
TS Server not planned unless I have enough demand to bother (ie interested replies), otherwise text is fine by me

The system clock for this session will run from the following times
SUNDAY 09:00 to 17:00

Interested parties feel free to reply to all in this message and see if we can get more people out. Otherwise feel free to stop by.

The cycle sheet in the matrix will show planned operations in the sessions (suject to change due to availability).
If there is a position your interested in regardless if it's ready or not let me know and I'll add you to the bid board on the RTS website

It can also be viewed here via this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wVlNZS1E#gid=9

Remember you can always spawn a standard or custom train in at normal crew change points provided they are under 8000 feet and have proper power. Re-crew and switching positions are always available as well.

Many recrews are staggered to simulate traffic, and provide jump on off points for myself and others. Regardless of actual server action taking place, I will do my best to enhance the experience as if your seeing traffic in a run. The more humans that come out, of course always better.

Thanks

Sean