Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amtrak is out

Yep!
    I downloaded it and ran it. Fantastic! Looks great and sounds great!
    A job well done.

SimulateTrain Guest

Could make a video to see how this beauty : D

SimulateTrain Guest

amtrak train put images in run 8

Run 8 Team: Take a bow! Sets up and runs like a charm. This is one amazing train...

make sure to click on the second unit and start the HEP

Good morning all,

I just purchased the Run8 Amtrak and it looks great. I am having one problem - I am unable to operare the locomotive's throttle lever. I use a Raildriver, and when I try to move the throttle it makes a clicking sound but does not move. I soulnds like it did with the GE freight locomotive when I forgot to flip the circuit breakers or flip the "run" switch. I have flipped the Amtrak locomotive's circuit breakers, but I can't locate a "run" switch. Is there a "run" switch one? Am I doing something else wrong? I checked the documents that I received when I purchased the Amtrak unit but I can't locate a solution.

Thanks for your assistance.

Mark

Others are having this problem. The Run switch is on the back wall, just as in the ES44DC. However, you don't
    see it when panning around b/c the seat back blocks it. Use your F11 key to switch through the various cab view
    modes. You can access the back panel using several of these (you may have to R mouse a bit to pivot your internal
    view around). Happy running!

There are 4 breaker switches next to your right knee (just like the ES44). However, there is a 5th switch to right of the breakers. That also has to be thrown. I can't figure out what it controls. It is not identified.

Tom

Hey guys, I installed the addon, but dont see any consists to run? Thoughts?