Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Stuff" missing in 2 routes

Default "Stuff" missing in 2 routes

Friends,

I have 2 routes where Route Riter tells me I'm missing things.

The first one is ARC_MEDITERRANEE, where I actually think after several searches that most of what I want is in a Hungarian route, which includes the city of Budaors. This route doesn't seem to be available anywhere, not even on the Hungarian sites that I have been able to find.

The other route is Cajon Pass 4, where it seems to be missing many Californian depots and stations, mainly from Union Pacific.

Anyone have any ideas where this can be found?

Many thanks -

Jorgen

What EXACTLY (file names??) is missing??????
    Regards,

Eric

Ia ora na.
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgenandersen View Post
    The first one is ARC_MEDITERRANEE
    If you mean La ARCM (Arc Méditérranéen), it can be found here:
    http://www.activitysimulatorworld.net/PAGES_Lignes_Francaises/La_Ligne_ARCM_v3_2010.htm

I think you need \Global\Shapes files from the Global de l'Académie, that can be downloaded here:
    http://www.trains-de-mes-dix-ans.com/
    (click on TELECHARGEMENTS, DIVERS and TELECHARGER in front of Global de " L'académie ")
    I hope you'll get answers about the other questions (if, as Buttercup mentioned it, you give specific names and more details), but I can't help you for them.
    Good luck, and good travels with MSTS.
    Last edited by xylonakau; 06-15-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks to both for replying.

Xylonakau, that is certainly one the routes I am looking for "stuff" for. I did not know about the Global de l'Academie, I am downloading the file you mention right now, but it will take about another hour or so, being out here at the end of the world, Internet-speaking. When I have it I will see what happens.

And to Eric: After I'm done with that I will copy the list of missing shapes and shape definitions and post it here. I guess I was hoping that someone had seen this issue before and knew the answer.

Again thanks for your help - I'll be back soon.

Jorgen

Ia ora na.
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgenandersen View Post
    it will take about another hour or so
    Yes, it's a large file (228 MB), but smaller than the route itself (between 500 and 600 MB). This 530 MB file is too large for my connection (I'm also at the end of the world, Internet-speaking, even if it's not exactly the same one), and I can't look at it - but I find surprising that such a french route uses many hungarian objects.
    Have you checked the routes with Route Riter?
    Good searches and repairs.

OK, I downloaded the GLOBAL file from Global de l'Academie site. Before I installed it, I thought I better play it safe and copy my present, working GLOBAL folder to a safe location, which I did. I then installed the GLOBAL file I downloaded, and ran Route Riter (which is v. 7.6.26, the latest), and found no significant changes in the routes in question. Here are the lists of missing pieces:

For ARC_MEDITERRANEE (I can only post about half of it here now, limited to 10,000 characters):

Shape file 0fjelz.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file 424.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file all_tabla_rakosrendezo_labon.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file bm_ftknagy.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file bm_megallj.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file bm_mft.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file capo.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file crane1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file eljel_f1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file fazis_h.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file figyel_t.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file foldkup2.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file fvez4x75.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file gvonat.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_a_tabla.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_sr_f6m.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vd_ae_ll.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vd_ae_ll1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vd_ae_lr.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vd_ae_rr.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vd_ae_rr1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vd_ak_rl.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vkt_ll.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vs_r.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iz_vz.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file iza_strailut_7_2m.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_f1la2.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_f2ka2.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_f2kc2.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_kert2.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_s4v.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_s5v.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_s6v.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_s7v.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_s8v.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izf_s9v.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izp_100md_l1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izp_100me_b1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izp_200md_f2.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file izp_50me_f1.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lbp_e.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lbp_e_on.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lbp_e10.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lbp_e60.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lbp_e80.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lelo_10.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lelo_30.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file lelo_50.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_1fjel_f+hi.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_2fjel_e.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_2fjel_t_nb.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_3fjel_fs+hi.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_4fjel_f+hi.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_4fjelr_f+hi.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mav_th.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mr_1607_direction_nîmes.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file mr_1608_direction_alès.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file om_villanyaszlefszkivmabal.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file quai_gris.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file quai_gris_rampe.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file quaibfin.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file quai-marron-50m.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file quai-marron-50m-rampe.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file r_footbridge20m.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file szko.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file szko_e.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file vac.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file vf11.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file vlag.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file zavora_sz.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.

The interesting part now for ARC_MEDITERRANEE is that when I try to run the route with the default path and starting location, MSTS stops working without any other message than it has stopped working. If I start in a different location than the default, the route will run, so there's probably (according to my sometimes faulty logic) a problem with the default starting location, which is Gare d'Arles. Before I installed the GLOBAL I downloaded, it would run from this location.

Thanks again for taking the time with this -

Jorgen

Here are the rest of the error messages from ARC_MEDITERRANEE:

Shape Definition (SD) file 0fjelz.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file 424.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file all_tabla_rakosrendezo_labon.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file bm_ftknagy.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file bm_megallj.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file bm_mft.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file capo.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file crane1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file eljel_f1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file fazis_h.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file figyel_t.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file foldkup2.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file fvez4x75.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file gvonat.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_a_tabla.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_sr_f6m.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vd_ae_ll.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vd_ae_ll1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vd_ae_lr.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vd_ae_rr.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vd_ae_rr1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vd_ak_rl.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vkt_ll.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vs_r.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iz_vz.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file iza_strailut_7_2m.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_f1la2.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_f2ka2.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_f2kc2.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_kert2.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_s4v.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_s5v.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_s6v.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_s7v.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_s8v.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izf_s9v.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izp_100md_l1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izp_100me_b1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izp_200md_f2.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file izp_50me_f1.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lbp_e.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lbp_e_on.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lbp_e10.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lbp_e60.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lbp_e80.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lelo_10.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lelo_30.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lelo_50.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_1fjel_f+hi.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_2fjel_e.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_2fjel_t_nb.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_3fjel_fs+hi.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_4fjel_f+hi.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_4fjelr_f+hi.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mav_th.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mr_1607_direction_nîmes.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file mr_1608_direction_alès.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file om_villanyaszlefszkivmabal.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file quai_gris.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file quai_gris_rampe.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file quaibfin.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file quai-marron-50m.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file quai-marron-50m-rampe.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file r_footbridge20m.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file szko.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file szko_e.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file vac.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file vf11.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file vlag.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file zavora_sz.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Missing texture file hunbuffer4.ace referred by hunbuffer4.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Missing texture file snow\hunbuffer4.ace referred by hunbuffer4.s was not found in your Default routes.
    Sound file Hangos1.sms is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes. Called by C:\1MSTS\ROUTES\ARC_MEDITERRANEE\world\w-005400+014722.ws
    Sound file Hangos1.sms is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes. Called by

Jorgen

And here are the messages from Cajon Pass 4:

Shape file lancasdepot.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file sign_12.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file sign_14.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_ansel_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_canyon_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_canyon_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_dennis_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_dike_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_dike_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_hiland_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_hiland_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_keembrook.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_oban_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_oban_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_palmdale_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_palmdale_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_palmjct.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_phelan_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_phelan_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_silverwood.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_slover_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_slover_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_smojave.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_wash_n.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape file up_sta_wash_s.s is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file lancasdepot.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file sign_12.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file sign_14.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_ansel_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_canyon_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_canyon_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_dennis_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_dike_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_dike_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_hiland_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_hiland_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_keembrook.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_oban_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_oban_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_palmdale_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_palmdale_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_palmjct.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_phelan_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_phelan_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_silverwood.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_slover_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_slover_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_smojave.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_wash_n.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Shape Definition (SD) file up_sta_wash_s.sd is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Terrtex file mojave-1.ace is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Terrtex file mojave-red-1.ace is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Terrtex file mojave-red-2.ace is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Terrtex file mojave-1.ace is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Terrtex file mojave-red-1.ace is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.
    Terrtex file mojave-red-2.ace is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes.

Jorgen

Sorry for these long posts. I think the reader will see why I suspect pieces from a Hungarian route are needed for ARC_MEDITERRANEE, and why I believe Californian stations and depots are missing for Cajon Pass 4.

Xylonakau, I could suspect you're in New Zealand? And, if you don't mind, what does the greeting at the beginning of your messages mean?

Jorgen

On Cajon 4, it sounds like you installed the 4.2 update without installing the Mojave extention.(4.1 update).
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!