RTS Run8 MP Session Needles Sub
Sunday, June 16, 2013
NEW TIME 18:45 EDT (22:45 UT) to 02:45 EDT (06:45 UT)
173.238.247.145 (no password)

System clock to be set June 16, 2013, 19:45

http://railroadtransportationsimulator.webs.com contains links to the following information.
A list of current available trains is on the home page (check here for updates during session)
Please do not ask for status or permission as this information is on the website.
Updated train stats and bidding (for start of session only) is on the network page.

Feel free to bid or take on any available train indicated.
Spawning of trains must be requested in advance before the session.

Upcoming trains in session are also shown in yellow with OnCTC showing SIM CLOCK for it's arrival.
The SIM CLOCK as it relates to the current session is shown at the top with EDT, UT, and time factor.
You can take an upcoming train early if no other trains are available, otherwise must wait for call.
Amtrak #3 and #4 must start on time and MUST run from start to finish (no recrews).
If nobody can fill this role the dispatcher will be responsible for running.
Amtrak departure times at Barstow and Needles are shown in the notes.

RTS no longer has a TS server. By all means feel free to use other TS servers to communicate.
Those with issues typing can use short forms, abbreviations, etc.
Signals are not called on the BNSF Needles Sub.

Please tone the dispatcher by using the cab radio DTMF button *13 in Barstow or *12 east of Barstow. *911 emergency is used when your train goes into emergency only.
This should be the only way to contact me, as following instructions you should be in an engine.
I'm not always at the computer the entire time, don't assume I see every text message either.

If there is anything you don't understand again please ask ahead of time if possible. Any questions is best asked before the session via email or forums. I'm also open to suggestions and opinions when the server is down. Remember, I do not monitor email during a session. However if something is unclear as a last resort you can always ask via text in session. I'm often multi-tasking during a session so I appreciate you adhering to these simple requests regarding communication.

Next available Mojave session Wednesday, June 19th
Next available Needles session Sunday, June 23rd

Thanks

Sean