Thread: New paint Schemes Forever???

Exclamation New paint Schemes Forever???

I thought that the "Run8 default Amtrak01 UPDATE" would come in a brand new consist. So I thought "Oh, this would be nice to have. Another Commercialized consist would be fun to have." Then when I downloaded the installer, I saw that the download REPLACED my Phase III, IV, and V, trainsets! From my engines-Baggage cars-TRSN sleepers-SLPS-dining cars-LNG cars-Coach cars, EVERYTHING. Even the cab looks like it's been vandalized by a group of gangsters. My Amtrak01 trainsets don't feel realistic anymore. I want to be a train driver for Amtrak someday. I'm only thirteen and I'm a true hardcore train foamer. (railfan) I bought these Amtrak01 sets because I thought that they would be fun, cool, and good for an early start practice. So far I need a way to get my Original paint schemes back. Run8 has been doing a fantastic job on their work. If any of you could help me, I would highly appreciate it. Thank you and keep up the good work Run8.

If you have the original install from your payware I believe just a re-install will do the trick. Yeah the default is just there for those to see a passenger train in MP in Run8 colors.

Thanks

Sean

Not a disaster...

If you purchased the Amtrak then installed the update, you ended up replacing the purchased version with the default (not-purchased) version.

Reinstalling the purchased version should fix your problem. I hope you saved the original download!

At least I think that's what happened. The "default" version(s) are for those who haven't purchased the equipment but need it to run mulit-user.

GaryG

As mentioned above if you have purchased the original Amtrack then just rerun the installer,plus reading instructions helps also.Remember always SAVE before doing anything and thats with anything you do on a computer.
    Work Safe play hard