Thread: MSTS Amtrak LRC engines

Default MSTS Amtrak LRC engines

Aside from Tiger Trains, are these available anywhere else? I only saw VIA LRC's in the library here.

Not sure what you feel is wrong with the set that Ian did, affordable and very nice quality (like all of his products). I'd buy them if I didn't think that the LRC was the most hideous thing to ever roll on the high iron.

Other than that set, a search hasn't turned up any of them anywhere else on my end.
    Marshall

Don't get me wrong, I am sure they are good quality. I was just asking if there were any other models of them around.

Rather than using what dredick saw for the VIA LRC's, I've just seen the Tiger Trains model, sure looks mighty better than the Via models do, I'm Canadian, so what I'm wondering is, if I were to use the um, *.s, and *.sd files over the TT model, I guess they're the skins, I've done it with other's, but I'm concerned it'll just give me the really cheap quality them Via models are. What do you think sir? All thoughts would be most gratefully appreciated as I'm a real CN, ONR(Ontario Northland Railway), and Via Rail fanatic, but I don't want to spend the $$$ as I'm on government disability if it won't work, the real benefit though would be the proper sounds as these Via models use the SD45 horn, but I'm debating as I'd love to use the TT model is I can... ))

Quote Originally Posted by defect_detector View Post
    Not sure what you feel is wrong with the set that Ian did, affordable and very nice quality (like all of his products). I'd buy them if I didn't think that the LRC was the most hideous thing to ever roll on the high iron.

Other than that set, a search hasn't turned up any of them anywhere else on my end.
    disregard last comment and questions, I just found he has all the Via stuff I'm looking for, AWESOME!!! I have PTSD real bad so I wasn't looking forward to messing around reskinning like I did a few years back, can't do it now, get to agigated.... :P