Thread: Multiplayer? Trackdatabase failure?

Default Multiplayer? Trackdatabase failure?

After i had gotten the game working,i go to start multiplayer, It gives me a track database load failure, is this caused by me not having the Needles sub, i have all the updates and default amtrak set, i have the payware autoracks and pig flats.

Not sure what would cause a track database load failure. It isn't because you have Mojave only as the only issue was fixed last update in that regard. This is only happening in MP? Single player your fine?

Make sure when you go into MP that your loading up one of the extra boards first. Then try connecting to the server.

Once again the graphics card is going to give you issues. It may struggling to keep up causing other issues perhaps.

Thanks

Sean

When you get that error, does it say track database not found? It should still work.

Attempting to merge trackdatabase
    database not found
    new overlap area recognized
    TDB cannot be found, may not exist
    are some/most of the lines i get.

That is typical if you don't have Needles, you should still be able to join.

Quote Originally Posted by peterbilt359x View Post
    Attempting to merge trackdatabase
    database not found
    new overlap area recognized
    TDB cannot be found, may not exist
    are some/most of the lines i get.

If you do not have the Needles Sub you do not need to merge any routes.On the Shift F1 ( Other tab ) does any other route show up and if not then you DO NOT need to merge any routes.

If you have both the Needles and Mojave Sub's then you load one and using the Other tab you merge the other to it.
    Work Safe play hard

You don't need to merge routes when joining a server anyway. Run8 does that for you. When you join another MP server you assume what ever routes and assets that server has anyway so it doesn't matter what trains you have or routes you load before hand. About the only thing you carry over to the MP session is the location you are at when you join.
    Doug B.
    Eugene, Oregon, USA - Pacific Standard Time ( - 8:00 UTC )
    3.4 ghz Intel i7-3770 quad core processor, 8 gigs RAM, 2 gig AMD Radeon HD 7850