Thread: Edit the route

Default Edit the route

Dear

Is it possible to edit the route.? I explain--- my friend make a route A station to B station and i want to make route from A station to C station. Now i want to edit my friend route and make only B station to C station. Friend route A station to B station make no changes. I think every one understand what i want to say.

Is it possible or we make the route from A station to C station.

Thanks

You may edit any route by opening the Route Editor, but which route?

Are you trying to shorten a route? I'm just wondering.

I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Ia ora na.
    Quote Originally Posted by blusoft View Post
    I think every one understand what i want to say.
    Many other people may have understood (I hope so), but, alas, I'm not part of that happy crowd .

1)
    Quote Originally Posted by blusoft View Post
    my friend make a route A station to B station and i want to make route from A station to C station
    Why not? I understand it like this:
    C----(yours)-----A----(friend's)----B

2)
    Now i want to edit my friend route and make only B station to C station. Friend route A station to B station make no changes.
    It will only happen with that:
    A---(friend's)---B---(yours)-----C
    Why not? But that's different from 1).

3)
    Is it possible or we make the route from A station to C station
    Is it possible: what? 1) C-A-B or 2) A-B-C ? or 2) B-C ? or something else?
    we make the route from A station to C station
    What is the question? do you want to know whether you can or must make it? but who might answer when he doesn't know what is the specific issue?

4) You wrote: my friend makes a route... i want to make route... i want to edit my friend's route
    But how do you work? And with which chronology? On the same computer (or, at least, identical files, alternately), sometimes you, sometimes your friend? or do you mean you want to edit (therefore modify) the route while your friend is making it? or have you two sets of this route and do you make changes, you in yours, your friend in his? But, in that case, how do you synchronize your versions? His .tdb file is no longer the same as yours, and if you can add .w files from one and from the other, the .tdb and .rdb files can't be merged!

5) These questions are coming after posts written by tjm123 and Frankoburns. Of course, they only sort of complete and nowise replace them.

So, we are waiting for less ambiguous explanations.

Good luck.
    Last edited by xylonakau; 08-30-2013 at 12:24 PM.