Thread: CSX A-Line Screenshots

Post CSX A-Line Screenshots

Just saw some screenshots of the upcoming A-Line, Amazing!

http://www.hyrailsimulations.com/csx_a-line.html

998588_10151755776358847_1078843901_n.jpg New Sunrail locomotive

Now, that CSXT A Line has been handed over to the State of FL. They are operating new Sunrail commuter train service.. They got their first MPI unit that was just delivered by UP to NS. Should be onto Jax by now.. All CSXT freights has been removed from the A Line and transferred to the S Line running from Waycross-Folkston-Callahan-Baldwin Yard (Diamond over CSX's Tally Sub to West coast ports via KCS BNSF and UP) then down towards Ocala, then onto Wildwood, then onto the Vitis Sub towards and it splits either Lakeland and Tampa. There will be an increase of activity on the S Line with upwards to 40-50 trains a day, mainly unit coal, sulfur, ethanol and phosphate trains. This would be a good route to build for Run 8 if anyone is up to it for the future.

Only locals are currently running on the A Line and will continue to do so.
    Last edited by dedwa15237; 09-29-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Dave Edwards

The route is set before Sunrail, so the traffic should be heavy for the modeled era.
    Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    998588_10151755776358847_1078843901_n.jpg New Sunrail locomotive

Now, that CSXT A Line has been handed over to the State of FL. They are operating new Sunrail commuter train service.. They got their first MPI unit that was just delivered by UP to NS. Should be onto Jax by now.. All CSXT freights has been removed from the A Line and transferred to the S Line running from Waycross-Folkston-Callahan-Baldwin Yard (Diamond over CSX's Tally Sub to West coast ports via KCS BNSF and UP) then down towards Ocala, then onto Wildwood, then onto the Vitis Sub towards and it splits either Lakeland and Tampa. There will be an increase of activity on the S Line with upwards to 40-50 trains a day, mainly unit coal, sulfur, ethanol and phosphate trains. This would be a good route to build for Run 8 if anyone is up to it for the future.

Only locals are currently running on the A Line and will continue to do so.

Dave the A line being done is before so lots of freight and AMTK and NO Sunrail, sorry to deflate your balloon.
    Work Safe play hard

I would understand that the new route being created for before Sunrail.. but for reality.. its all gonna vanish.. Been out that way for a while to take a couple of final photos when all the trackwork/signalwork is complete, then Sunrail will commence new service.
    Dave Edwards

Hey Dave Jason Webb here, yeah i thought about it but im backdating it before Sunrail because i want to be able to backdate it more for future possibilites (Maybe SCL era) and im not thrilled with a bunch of commuter trains running around and its not finished, so when it vanishes we can relive the good old days.
    Plus the reason i picked the A line is its my pet project, and it works for run8 because it (well before sunrail) was mainly single track with passing sidings and has a good amount of variety and also has Auto Train and Amtrak, to me running the S line would get kinda old after a while
    Last edited by SCLALINE; 10-01-2013 at 12:20 AM.