Thread: Adding Details To scenery

Default Adding Details To scenery

Alright Since i have Trainz 2009 Am creating my own Freight railway with (Union Pacific) & i need help on adding details such as Buildings/Mountains/Roads, & Texture....Now am trying to see how far i could go without using The Download station"For now"...Am really trying to stay away from the city type of railway & try & do a Desert like setup with like little towns & such , Also i need help on laying track i wanna create a freight yard not 2 big or small just the right size. any help on thanks

Why do you not want to use the download station?

Am saying i will use the download station. Am trying to see how far i could go without using it

But why?

Assuming you have a registered copy of the programme you can access the N3V official forums which have numerous threads and FAQ's how to go about building a route. It's something you've got to be prepared to spend a little time with and teach yourself, to be honest. There's no route builders school per se - people may be prepared to help a bit if you get stuck on a particular aspect but they are not going to walk you through step by step. The only advice I would give, if you really are starting out without a clue then start modest, one or two flat baseboards and level track just to get the feel of what the different commands and tools do. The pdf manual also gives a walkthrough of route building basics.

Reason being is not that strong of a use.. Am getting a new Laptop/Desktop In a few weeks & am also going to buy Trainz 12 in a few so am just waiting on it until then. & N3V Official forums sound help full i might go check it out