Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Krellnut's Wagon Freight Sound Pack v.3.0 Final - Released!

I think I prefer the v2 wagons sounds !
    I got news for you my dear friend; V2 and 3 use the same defective wheel sounds. The difference between two and three is three has bogie and flange sounds added, plus the installer for all US DLC. The prefect wheel sound in V2 used to be a track audio item, in three its a wagon audio item. Ken and I found out when using Quick Drive it silences the perfect wheel sound when used as a track item. The first video to me sounds glorious, lots of perfect wheels. I'm sure you know you can adjust that with the kit provided. Adjust it to suit your own tastes. I hope you at least enjoy using them, a small offering to you compared to your input into this community.
    Last edited by krellnut; 10-31-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krellnut View Post
    I got news for you my dear friend; V2 and 3 use the same defective wheel sounds. The difference between two and three is three has bogie and flange sounds added, plus the installer for all US DLC. The prefect wheel sound in V2 used to be a track audio item, in three its a wagon audio item. Ken and I found out when using Quick Drive it silences the perfect wheel sound when used as a track item. The first video to me sounds glorious, lots of perfect wheels. I'm sure you know you can adjust that with the kit provided. Adjust it to suit your own tastes. I hope you at least enjoy using them, a small offering to you compared to your input into this community.
    Thanks Walter, also for your great Cruise Control which used with the EnableAsyncKeys launch option lets me speed up running routes when beta testing them at high speed and having set your Cruise Control at a reasonable speed do not have to worry about derailments and can concentrate on eye-balling their scenery, looking for cosmetic glitches !

Take care, Otto.

i installed these sounds today, they are fantastic. great job

Hi, i have problem with Marias Pass freight wagons. After installed Krellnutís v3, wagons sound are ok in external view. If i'm inside cab, i do not hear wagon sounds of the trains that crossing player. I must go in external view to hear them. Can you help me?

Head over to Railworks America. I posted a response to your question.