Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Train Simulator App.

I run MSTS on my laptop, which means I am located wherever is most comfortable at that moment, including sometimes sprawled out in bed. Right now I'm at the kitchen table, having just finished eating a salad.

It's also fun to bring the laptop along on train rides and actually run the route I'm traveling (I've done B&M to Portland and the Northeast Corridor on the PRR Eastern Region). Of course actually looking out the window is generally even more interesting.

Christopher

Laptops are the only way I've used MSTS over the past seven years...

I could see someone running ORTS on one of the new Haswell powered Win8 tablets, but I don't have the desire to buy one just yet...

Try Trainz Simulator..

Build and operate the railroad of your dreams in an incredible 3D world. Choose either easy or realistic driving modes, and take charge of your favorite trains from around the world.

I know this is an old thread but I want some help with trainz simulator app, I am using the app while ago on my android 9 smoothly but yesterday I have got a new update from my android and after update the trainz simulator app shows black screen and I have also search a lot on net to fix this issue but I have not found anything yet.

Gandangara Estate, Sutherland Shire. N.S.W, Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sppraggins View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I want some help with trainz simulator app, I am using the app while ago on my android 9 smoothly but yesterday I have got a new update from my android and after update the trainz simulator app shows black screen and I have also search a lot on net to fix this issue but I have not found anything yet.
    Perhaps you should post in the PC Tech or Auran Trainz forum.

cheers

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (wishing I was in Townsville)

Quote Originally Posted by daniellouwrens View Post
    Perhaps you should post in the PC Tech or Auran Trainz forum.

cheers

Daniel
    Break=Brake
    There=The're
    and
    Trainz=Trains

Probably posts questions about Windows on Apple.com
    Charles

I've just checked the Android section at the official N3V forum ( https://forums.auran.com/trainz/foru...Trainz-Android )* and judging by the posts there it looks like the app is pretty much dead, with no support from N3V (their PC version ain't far behind the number of times TRS19 SP2 crashes) and a vague mention of a possible new version.

Basically, game over kiddo.

*Only visible if you are a registered member over there.
    Vern.