Thread: new tsection.dat question concerning DBTracks/USTracks

Default new tsection.dat question concerning DBTracks/USTracks

Is there a new tsection.dat available that has the DBTracks and/or USTracks already installed into it? I really don't have the mental capacity or free time to try and decipher how to install it with a 3 month old... Any help is greatly appreciated..
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

Not that I'm aware of. From what I recall, there's a specific DBTracks TSection.dat for use with a mini-route, but it's not something you can mix and match with other routes.

Quote Originally Posted by scfe_fan View Post
    Is there a new tsection.dat available that has the DBTracks and/or USTracks already installed into it? I really don't have the mental capacity or free time to try and decipher how to install it with a 3 month old... Any help is greatly appreciated..
    Norbert Rieger has created a Tsection.dat for use when new routes are being created using them and it has to be visible to the MSTSBin Route Editor and when running such routes. It has to be changed back to the latest Standard versions when running X-Tracks routes.

A friend who has lost all because of s HD crash has asked me to re-supply them, but this time its MSTSBin DB-Tracks core can be added to any copy of MSTSBin and does no longer have to be a MINI version of it.

All routes using DB-Tracks and X-Tracks can run in it, following my supplied instructions !

Ok has anybody converted the LGVMed 3.0 to DBTracks?
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

Quote Originally Posted by scfe_fan View Post
    Ok has anybody converted the LGVMed 3.0 to DBTracks?
    Yes, I have, but it uses many X-Tracks sections and switches for which there are no DB-Tracks versions to date !

http://www.otto-wipfel.co.uk/video/db-tracks-leaving-marseille.wmv