Thread: World of Subways Vol. 3 Installation Issue

Default World of Subways Vol. 3 Installation Issue

Windows 7 and Norton 360 have administrator rights. When I try to run the application, the error message I receive is "Activation Check failed." Vol. 3 was installed previously on an older computer. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Ed Catterall

Hi all, I can not walk stroll to the other lines why? I can not lead to Upminster, Barking, Wimbledon, Kensington (Olympia), Richmond and Ealing Broadway. And I can not get into the train of District and Hammersmith & City lines. Edgware Road (end) trains when they reach the end disappear. And Hammersmith have 3 platforms to finish. And just a train arrives pair disappear why?

The colors of the subway lines, maps and plates platforms are all wrong. I want all certain and updated.

OP - did you deregister and uninstall the copy from your old PC not just format your drive?

2nd post which is not relevant to the OP (!) it seems you have a complaint about various quality and presentation issues with the game, which would be better directed to TML Studios themselves. WOS is a closed game and only they can patch it. As regards some of the locations you mention, these aren't on the Circle line so why would they be included?

Peter - can you please phrase in better English exactly what it is you are after?

As already explained, WOS3 is a standalone game offering what it says on the box - i.e. the contemporary Circle Line which includes the Hammersmith and City line. It is not intended to represent anything more than that - it is NOT a Transport For London i.e. the whole city - sim. There are no user editing capabilities, if you want that then you need to look at MSTS, Trainz or Railworks. For any elements of WOS3 you feel are lacking then you need to address these to the authors TML Studios as only they will decide if they are worth patching. (And given the time which has elapsed since release, seems they don't feel any changes are necessary).

Sorry mate, I really don't have a clue what your problem is.

My problem is that I can not walkthrough to obter lines, can not see the Monuments of London, can not enter the trains of District and Hammersmith & City lines, can not drive to Barking, Upminster, Wimbledom, Kensington (Olympia), Richmond and Ealing Broadway, why?
    In Edgware Road (End) and Hammersmith the trains disappear, why? In Hammersmith have 3 platforms for terminates. No trains of National Rail Services and Metropolitan line. I want everything. Are you understand? If yes, update this game, ok?

Which is what you said originally and the answer is the same, you're not going to get it as they aren't included in the game. It is specifically marketed as a simulation of the current Circle line, that is the traditional "yellow" line on the tube map and the Hammersmith and City line.
    It does not include the District line. It is not a virtual tourist simulator of London.

I want everything. Are you understand? If yes, update this game, ok?
    Well you aren't going to get it so suggest you calm down and stop trolling the board. This is an independent forum which has no official connection to TML or Aerosoft and bleating on here about what should have been included isn't going to make it so. If you feel so strongly, then suggest you write an official complaint to the developer/publisher or find the official Aerosoft/WOS forum and make your feelings known on there. (Though I reckon you'll get the same response - it is what it is so live with it).