Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Fictional Railroads 6

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    I am only using the main .ace, as I have enough variances created by the vegetation, mosaic, and transfers used. I noticed the edges were a bit different, and didn't feel like editing them at the time. Unless I am completely missing what you are asking me
    No modification needed, just a simple click when you are using the RE. Both of those tiles are using the same .ace except the tile set at x2 is looks like a higher resolution or what ever you call it. I've just been doing with tiles that the right of way sits on. You can even go to X4 which puts 4 of the aces on one tile. It's just visual games

Duuun-dun... Duuuuun-dun...

Being that the MSVR works a lot with the NHL's San Jose Sharks, we have 2 wrapped locomotives debuting on today's northbound Owl. The pair, an F40PH-2D and a P42, is leaving the LA shops on their way to be temporarily assigned to the SF Bay Area. They'll be swapped in Oakland for a pair of engines in the standard scheme. For those that may remember, this is the same P42 that had a nearly identical wrap put on it last year when the Sharks were making a run in the playoffs, but fell far short. The F40's wrap, however, is completely new, and is based upon the uniforms the Sharks will be wearing for the special outdoor game to be played at the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara (outside of San Jose, and also new home for the NFL's San Francisco 49ers) against the Los Angeles Kings. Both units advertise for our service to the game, and both also carry a picture of one of the epaulettes on the stadium jerseys.

F40PH-2D #807

P42DC #312

After an on-time 8:15 LA departure, the train turns north as it head to the Bay Area.

And finally, one just outside of Taylor Yard.

There will also be an LA-based commuter engine wrapped to represent the Kings' uniforms for the outdoor game coming soon.
    Founder/owner of the California Pacific Railway, CalNeva Rail Shops

Big thanks to all of the content creators out there, both payware and freeware, for keeping this hobby alive!

Ya, that F-40 looks pretty sharp, nice job! .....can you talk Metra into doing one of these up for the Blackhawks?
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

A day at the Mineral Point & Northern shops sees quite the variety of equipment, including a trio of SOO Line power!

Maxwell Brisben
    President of Northern Vermont Locomotive Works
    Working Visual Artist
    BLW Productions/Zosa Trains Texture Artist

Rail Generica in the houzzzzz! Nice work Noah.

MK

Alex's C&IW with a large local.

MK

I'm kind of curious how those textures ended up in your hands Marshall. I made those for Neil back in May 2012. Although, they have been modified to fit on a different model. Even the same numbers. I'm just concerned because I was never consulted about them being handed out. Either that, they are exact copies of what I have made.

Last edited by cp5006; 01-16-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Busted!

I've been working on upgrading the Mineral Point & Northern shop area. As always, I needed to put my signature red truck somewhere!

Maxwell Brisben
    President of Northern Vermont Locomotive Works
    Working Visual Artist
    BLW Productions/Zosa Trains Texture Artist