Thread: How to disable startup movie in beginning.....

Default How to disable startup movie in beginning.....

How do i get rid of / disable the opening movie for TS2014? Nice little intro, but its a waste of time after you have seen it a few dozen times!!!

eric
    Last edited by BNSF1959; 05-15-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Press the Esc key is the easiest way as I'm sure Otto or someone well have a way how to remove from TS altogether, but anyway I press the A key on my Xbox controller to stop it from playing.
    Last edited by Flybyme; 04-29-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flybyme View Post
    Press the Esc key is the easiest way as I'm sure Otto or someone well have a way how to remove from TS altogether.
    Attached is the ZIP with the no video file to be copied into the Railworks\data\video folder, overwriting the original.

Attached Files Attached Files

Do you sleep? I stay up late, but I am in the USA...I know you are in Europe!!

Thank you for your help here...worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post

Attached is the ZIP with the no video file to be copied into the Railworks\data\video folder, overwriting the original.

Thank You! ... Works a treat! ... In TS-2017, wouldn't taking the tick out in the Settings do the same?

That option was not available in TS2014. And yes to your question.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985