Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK TrainSim

Unhappy UK TrainSim

I need help in opening the UK Trainsim. I forgot my password and followed the instruction for reseting the password. I received a message that a new password would be sent to my email address. That was last Sunday. To date I have not received any reply or even the fact that my request has been recived. I have addressed 5 messages to the Administrator and have had no response. I realize this is not a Trainsim problem , but maybe there is someone who had the same experience and solved the problem. I would like to hear from that member.
    Harry Coburn

Have you checked your spam\junk e-mail folder?

Has your e-mail address changed since you registered originally?

John

Cyndi,
    Thank you for the suggestion. UK Trainsimis is one of my autorized senders.
    Harry

That's typical of UKTS these days I'm afraid. Messages to them go unanswered and you'll just have to wait. In the words of the Site Administrator himself, they have "more important things to do".

Quote Originally Posted by latimers View Post
    That's typical of UKTS these days I'm afraid. Messages to them go unanswered and you'll just have to wait. In the words of the Site Administrator himself, they have "more important things to do".
    Ever since Matt went to work for RSC and his dad took over, administrator attention has gone downhill.

Maybe they're just busy getting routes tested and ready for DVD release.

Thanks for the replies. What a way to run a railroad eh what , old chap!
    Harry

Hi Harry,

If the first suggestion hasn't worked, have you tried the second suggestion and submitted a ticket for which, I believe, you do not need a password?

http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtop...f=238&t=128664

Regards,
    Chris

Chris,
    Thanks for your suggestion. I did try that the second suggstion and recived a prply that an e-mail would be sent with a new password. that was savendays ago. I posted several e-mails asking for a reply all to no avail. who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by hcoburn View Post
    Thanks for the replies. What a way to run a railroad eh what , old chap!
    Harry
    Well Harry you obviously thought Dick Van Dyke had an authentic English accent ??? ....and BTW we call them railways ;-)

Apart from your log-in issue is there any specific problem anyone could help with? Frankly without Premium membership there nowadays the download queues seem to be enormous? Of course The route CD/DVD's are brilliant value and each comes with a free months premium membership too.
    Sadly RS/RW/TS20xx ....or whatever they're calling it this version seems to rule the roost over there nowadays. Open Rails seems much better supported the American side of the pond and with little commercial MSTS content available our side of the pond "The other sim" seems to have taken dominance.
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK