Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: What US routes are underway

I am really looking forward to this one!

3. SP Shasta Route, Klamath Falls to Dunsmuir. The next "big one" to get churning along once Mullan is done. Track about 15% complete, scenery 10% complete.

Life-long SP fan!

John DeLamater

B&O Chris:

So, am I understanding correctly that there will be a beta with completed scenery but NO interactives? If so: Hot dog! That means I can take a beta copy and back-date it to the 19th century much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Coonskin View Post
    B&O Chris:

So, am I understanding correctly that there will be a beta with completed scenery but NO interactives? If so: Hot dog! That means I can take a beta copy and back-date it to the 19th century much easier!
    Sent you a PM
    Chris
    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

As information, work is in progress on the Milwaukee Road, Coast division, 2nd Sub. Although I don't intend to fully detail
    Seattle & Tacoma (I'll leave those for a bona fide masochist to tackle, it will otherwise be fully fleshed out. Track is complete,
    Roads are about 80%, all steel viaducts are done, including Green River on the NP. Several other bridges are done and installed,
    and more are on the way. Thanks to Ron Picardi, it is relatively easy to crank out good bridges. I'll post progress reports
    occasionally, but completion is likely 2 years off. Track is done on the Milwaukee Road, Great Falls Line and the major
    viaducts are in on it. And lastly, I will be occasionally working on the Virginian route started by Simon Van de Laak several
    years ago. Track is being improved on it, in places by use of X-tracks or M-tracks and new track that I installed to flesh out
    the route uses X & M tracks.

landnrailroader