Thread: Skally Line (Alpha Edition) plus Bonus BNSF Hinckley Sub Trackage

Cool Skally Line (Alpha Edition) plus Bonus BNSF Hinckley Sub Trackage

So I started yesterday on this historic route off of the BNSF Hinckley Subdivision. It's called the Saint Croix Valley Railroad (a.k.a. "the Skally Line"). I was able to place the basics for Hinckley on the northern end of the route, including Crossings, CTC Signals, and Scenery, along with roads. I'll share some pictures here in later entries.

Zach Bell
    aka "LittleFalls_RailFan"

If you haven't gotten too far, I do have that rough version I started on and forgot about until the other day. I'd probably upgrade some things first, but then you could use that.

Also, there is no CTC in Hinckley - the signals on that line are fully-automatic (ABS)

Hello there,

Hey man, I've constructed most of Hinckley and now starting on the Skally Line right-of-way. You wouldn't believe how detailed my route is so far!

Hello there,

As you know I've laid track all the way to Rock Creek on the SCXY, but my primary focus was getting Hinckley ready for photography. I had to go through trials and tribulations just to position the Hinckley Curve correctly. The crossings are all Safetran on the BNSF Hinckley Sub and most of the SCXY. I will upload pictures of my updates soon

Zach Bell
    aka "LittleFalls_RailFan"

Wayzata, MN Mile Post 26.6 on BNSF Wayzata Sub

I already built the Hinckley Sub and currently working on the Saint Croix Valley Railroad (a.k.a. "the Skally Line"). Thanks to Travis for the help with the project.

Brandon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brandon261; 04-14-2020 at 09:27 PM.

You're doing really well, guys! Keep it going! Has there been scenery, crossings and ABS signals placed along the Hinckley Sub yet?

LittleFalls_RailFan

Wayzata, MN Mile Post 26.6 on BNSF Wayzata Sub

Been working on roads for the Hinckley Sub but no signals quite yet. This is the FULL ROUTE so far and it will only be expanding. My friend Josh from Chicago and I started the route and have had a few others join since then.

Brandon
    Attached Images Attached Images