Thread: Portsmouth to Brighton addon?

Default Portsmouth to Brighton addon?

Hiya,

Does anyone know of a third party DLC that travels between Brighton and Portsmouth or any future development for a route, as this is where my hometown station is.

Cheers,
    Josh

None known. The only parts of the "Coastway" covered in RW are the bits at either end on London to Brighton which includes Worthing and Portsmouth Direct (aka Guildford District) which covers Havant to Pompey Harbour, but not the bit in the middle.

London to Brighton doesn't even include Worthing; in fact, Hove isn't even modeled!

My mistake re Worthing... however I'm sure Hove is there as at least one scenario starts from that point.

Nope, the station isn't there! All the signals are there and there's even a train with the Hove destination on free roam at Brighton! I'm surprised at it though, as Hove is quite a big station, and other stations that are first on branch lines are modelled (Coulsdon Town, London Road and Crawley, though there is very little scenery around Crawley station!). I'd love to get drive the Coastway!