Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECML London to Peterborough.

Default ECML London to Peterborough.

(Class 801) Early Morning Commute to Stevenage.
    People walking across the track is not a good idea:
    Screenshot_ECML London - Peterborough_51.53391--0.12330_05-50-31.jpg

Also during the entire route, even if you are in a station, there is a sound like a force 10 gale blowing. It doesn't sound right.

(Class 365) North to Hitchin during snowy weather - the window wiper's arc is set too high, the bottom of the wind screen is meshed with water:
    Screenshot_ECML London - Peterborough_51.59585--0.11874_10-13-35.jpg

In addition, I am seeing no xp for completed routes in Profile. No Driver Status or Driver Level. All it really shows in latest achievements.

I have just noticed that even though its says complete and successful in the scenario, there is no indication that the route has been completed in the "complete" column against a scenario.

Afterthought - Do you have to complete all training in academy before you can start to score in your career scenarios?
    Last edited by OldFoxx; 10-17-2014 at 08:36 PM.

If you are from the UK you should post here http://uktrainsim.com/
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

Thank you for that Flybyme, I have registered with uktrainsim for addition information/feedback, however, are you saying that because I am from the UK, this site is not as suitable?

I can only answer on the question of the wipers, but they are 100% correct according to YouTube videos - you're supposed to look up there for signals, not down there for rabbits.

paul

I'm sure according to you tube it is correct jp 4712, my observation was the fact that one third of a windscreen on a very fast moving train is obscured. Signals in the distance might be more difficult to interpret. If that is the case in real life, its not rabbits on the track I would be worried about. But hayho its only a simulation

Quote Originally Posted by OldFoxx View Post
    Thank you for that Flybyme, I have registered with uktrainsim for addition information/feedback, however, are you saying that because I am from the UK, this site is not as suitable?
    No issue discussing UK routes on here, in fact this is where all the ex-UKTS'ers (who either got kicked out or left) tend to congregrate.

Haven't got the particular route in question, but passengers straying on to the track or walking in front of trains is a known bug which thus far DTG seem unable to solve.

Can't explain the wind whistling - have you checked your sound card drivers are up to date?

Modern UK MU cabs to tend to have a quite constricted view, though the 365's are not generally as bad as the older flat fronted type stock. You can always cheat and use Shift-2 to drive in head out view, though keep an eye out for the visual indication of AWS etc. warnings as the audible sound loop may not be hard outside the actual cab.

Cheers NorthernWarrior.
    Looking at uktrainsim, its latest offerings seem to be for TS2013. As I have 2015, they are probably not for me...
    Last edited by OldFoxx; 10-18-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldFoxx View Post
    Looking at uktrainsim, its latest offerings seem to be for TS2013. As I have 2015, they are probably not for me...
    I think Flybyme was referring to the TS13/TS14/TS15 forum on UKTS, http://forums.uktrainsim.com/index.php.

The TS2013 download section covers TS2013/TS2014/TS2015, they have not renamed it yet. Any downloads from the RailSimulator, Railworks and the TS2013 section should work in TS2015 with the proviso that the older the download there might be problems. I still have stuff dating from the RailSimulator, the original incarnation of TS2015, days working in TS2015.

Donal.

Ah good to know, thank you..

Also during the entire route, even if you are in a station, there is a sound like a force 10 gale blowing. It doesn't sound right.

This is a known "feature" of the newest weather system introduced in TS15. If you have Dynamic Clouds checked in the Settings menu, and usually if weather is set to Stormy, you can try un-checking it, which may roll you back to an earlier version of TSxxxx weather and alleviate the wind condition, depending on the route.

Relevant to this:
    http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtop...f=361&t=139225
    http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtop...=wind#p1722686

In all the reading I've done over the past few months, I know I saw something somewhere about making a numerical value change in one of the pertinent files that can slow down that excessive wind, but for the life of me I couldn't locate it. It was either on Railworks America or UKTS. Perhaps you'll have better luck finding it. Or perhaps one the experts here will know.

Al