Thread: TS2015 Profile.

Default TS2015 Profile.

Having done a few scenarios in career mode, I think my Profile page is not playing too well:
    TS2015 Profile.jpg
    I,m seeing no points added, driver level etc.
    Scenarios failed/completed are incorrect.

Is the Profile for 2015 users bugged?

Mine works ok.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

It quite often doesn't add points whilst in game but waits until the next restart.. Sometime it works sometimes it doesn't - it seems to be down to if you came straight into the career section or used any other type of gameplay first causing the xml to load in the wrong order. The fix has been reported I believe from the german web pages.

Its hard to tell from your screen shot and Im sure you know but dont forget you only get points anyway for the career not the academy
    Last edited by Jude; 10-21-2014 at 03:42 PM.

I took at look at the steam forums. The issue doesn't seem to be prolific amongst the player base so I think it only effects the odd few. I'm not sure whether players upgrading from 2014 have inherited my issue or whether it is because I have purchased Trainsim 2015 which has a profile bug. Either way unless anyone can direct me to a fix, I will post on the steam forums and wait for a response.

regards.