Thread: Halloween

Default Halloween

Very well made fun route and makes a change not having to be serious playing TS-2015 for a while !

Says that the game, meaning TS-2015 ?, is not required but installs into the existing one just like any other DLC !

Worth every cent of what little is costs !

Thanks for the feed-back, Otto - I think I shall purchase this route as well for some fun.

yep have to agree ..this is good fun though I seem to have an issue with stopping ..Im constantly doing 0.1 mph which means I fail the achievements

A very cheap download but good fun for the price.

Yes to the above. Was doing the first scenario where you collect the cobwebs and had 6 of the 7 and went through some switches a bit to fast and rolled the loco.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

Grown men playing with cobwebs, what is the world coming to.......

I'll be a kiljoy and save my fiver for something else a bit more upmarket, such as a Class 87 in Executive livery.

Cheerz. ex.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.