Thread: Steam Key: 80% discount for DLC of Train Simulator 2015 PC Game

Default Steam Key: 80% discount for DLC of Train Simulator 2015 PC Game

Still two available if anyone interested:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steam-Key-...item2c8fb91d43

Caveat: I have just purchased a coupon but have yet to receive it so at your own risk please.

Chris

This is not a physical disk, it is a key ONLY redeemable on a program called Steam

which you will be able to download the coupon from.

This will be sent within 24 hours of receiving your payment, after your response

to our confirmation email.

Please note, keys are sent only to the email address linked to your Paypal account.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

Have I missed something?

This was printed in the back of the manual I got with the disc when I obtained TS2014, the thing is that the key can only be used to purchase ONE item from a list of about 38 routes and locomotives, layouts such as Western Highlands of Scotland are not included on the list, or, some of the most recent releases, so, it may be a bit restrictive to some users. This is a list of what you can utilise the key for.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Pacific Surfliner
    GEML London Ipswich
    London Faversham
    Munich Augsburg
    GP38-2 High Hood
    Liverpool Manchester
    F40 Zephyr
    UP BigBoy
    ICE 2
    Dispolok BR189
    A4 Pacifics
    Metronom ME146
    Donner Pass
    BR DP1 Deltic
    Challenger – Classics
    Southern Pacific SD45 – Classics
    BR Class 87 – Classics
    Woodhead Route - Classics
    Norfolk Southern Dash 8
    Norfolk Southern Coal District
    Hamburg Hanover
    London Brighton
    Horseshoe Curve
    DB BR 423
    ICE 1
    ICE 3
    PRR K4
    DB BR 145
    Ruhr Sieg
    Riviera Line
    DB BR 424
    ECML
    GWML
    Freightliner Class 70
    Cajon Pass
    DB BR 232
    Edinburgh Glasgow
    MRCE ES 64 U2
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 11-03-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: re-edit
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Ah right, yes thankfully there was a link on the ebay page to such a list. There are a couple of UK routes on the list that I don't have.

Further down from the Ebay page.

Hello! You are bidding for an 80% Discount Coupon that can be used on 38 different
    DLC for Train Simulator 2015!

This is not a physical disk, it is a key ONLY redeemable on a program called Steam

which you will be able to download the coupon from.

This will be sent within 24 hours of receiving your payment, after your response

to our confirmation email.

Please note, keys are sent only to the email address linked to your Paypal account.

This listing does NOT include the Train Simulator 2015 game, and you must purchase

the game to be able to use this coupon.

This can be used on only 38 DLC for the Train Simulator 2015 game NOT all 190.

Please see "IMPORTANT" heading to find out which 38 DLCs this coupon works for.

You can only use each coupon for 1 DLC.

IMPORTANT: To find out which 38 DLCs you can use this coupon for, please click here!

You can buy multiple coupons to use for multiple DLCs. For example, if you wanted an 80%

discount on 3 DLCs, then you need to buy 3 coupons.

There is no limit to the coupons that you can redeem to your account.

For the Train Simulator 2015 game, please click here!

Please click here to see our other games on sale!

NOTE: Refunds are only accepted BEFORE your item is dispatched. So, if you have already

paid and you want a refund, please contact me as soon as possible to get a refund because

if your product is already dispatched, no refunds will be accepted, under any circumstances!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Did I miss something ? I mistook your post for meaning the code was for TS2015, but reading it more carefully the code is only for 1 DLC item for TS2015 and you must have TS2015 to run it.
    Last edited by Flybyme; 11-03-2014 at 08:11 PM.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985