Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Class 405 Loco...

I note that your UKTS installer doesn't have the UKTS icon. I don't know whether that can cause a problem. May I suggest that you post on the UKTS forum as you would get a much quicker response to your problem, and logically that would be the place to go as the file comes from them.
    Last edited by Flybyme; 11-09-2014 at 04:36 PM.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

Quote Originally Posted by Flybyme View Post
    I note that your UKTS installer doesn't have the UKTS icon. I don't know whether that can cause a problem. May I suggest that you post on the UKTS forum as you would get a much quicker response to your problem, and logically that would be the place to go as the file comes from them.
    UKTS would be my next port of call, I wanted to know if any learned individual on this site could give me direction first.

What does the UKTS icon look like?

Regards

Chris.

This is a self-installing *.EXE download to install whatever into the TS-2015 RAILWORKS folder, plastering its rubbish all over my computer's Windows Registry, forcing me to restore yesterday's Norton Ghost Image of its WIN System Drive C:\, as I do not thrust downloads like this from anybody and always install them first into a temporary folder !

I saw nothing like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by OldFoxx View Post
    I saw nothing like that.....
    Do this and you will see what I have shown below !!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldFoxx View Post
    UKTS would be my next port of call, I wanted to know if any learned individual on this site could give me direction first.

What does the UKTS icon look like?

Regards

Chris.
    The UKTS icon looks like the one in my screen shot and on all the other UKTS files I have.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

Quote Originally Posted by Flybyme View Post
    The UKTS icon looks like the one in my screen shot and on all the other UKTS files I have.
    If the .exe is not working then it is probably corrupted. I suggest using a download manager to download your files as downloading browser seems to cause such issues.

I've personally had no problems with downloads from UKTS, but I have premium membership which means no queues or bandwidth restrictions. There is an alternative site where you can get these files http://www.trainsimdev.com/forum/downloads.php?cat=24 .
    Alan
    See this thread for my railway photos https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...78#post1935978

Same here Alan, I have a premium membership too.

As you can see from my picture, the extracted file has a .msi extension instead of a .exe extension which is shown in OTTODADS picture.

UKTS Freeware packk.jpg

so when I left double click, I get the error message as shown in my first picture.

There is probably a corrupt file somewhere. I think I will either get a subscription at UKTS and/or look at the site supplied by Alan.