Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Class 405 Loco...

Default Looking for Class 405 Loco...

Does anyone know of a TS 2015 add on for the Class 405:

Class405-clapham.jpg

It looks very much like the type of train I used to travel home from School in back in the 60s.
    Clapham - Hounslow Line.

Chris.

You are looking for the SR 4SUB - a version is available from UKTrainsim in one of their freeware packs. Have a look at http://members.uktrainsim.com/fileli...m_fileid=27134 .
    Alan
    See this thread for my railway photos https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...78#post1935978

Cheers for that, I will take a look.

Chris.

After-note: The file I am downloading looks to be an exe file.
    How will this file integrate itself with TS 2015 on Steam?
    Last edited by OldFoxx; 11-08-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldFoxx View Post
    Cheers for that, I will take a look.

Chris.

After-note: The file I am downloading looks to be an exe file.
    How will this file integrate itself with TS 2015 on Steam?
    Usually [or how I build my .exe files for TS2015 addons] It will simply auto copy the files to your RailWorks\Assets folder. It may add a shortcut to your start menu and an option to uninstall to easily remove the addon should you wish.

The 4 SUB is available on UKTS in its own download, File ID : 26609.

Donal

Thanks for the help AlanCh, Venomz and cilldroichid.

Chris.

Well...........Downloaded the 77mb file to my desktop. Clicked the file to run and it extracted to 100%. Then it said: Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. Click the finish button to exit the Setup Wizard.

I noticed the file description is a 7z Setup SFX. Is that some kind of zipped file. I use winrar.

I tried moving the file to my assets folder which invoked winrar. during the extraction process, winrar couldn't open certain files example:

! C:\Users\ChrisA\Desktop\UKTS_27134_UKTS_Freeware_P ack_-_UK_DMUs-EMUs-Trams_#1_v1.1.5.exe: Cannot open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Assets\UKTS _27134_UKTS_Freeware_Pack_-_UK_DMUs-EMUs-Trams_#1_v1.1.5\[INSTALLDIR]\Assets\Kuju\RailSimulator\RailVehicles\Diesel\Cla ss166\SENetworkerBluestripe\DMOCL-First\class166_dmocl_SEBluestripe_ND.bin
    The system cannot find the path specified.

Not sure where top go from here.

Chris.

Sounds like a self extracting archive, which should be a 7-zip archive. Download 7-zip and try unpacking it. 7-Zip Website your file could be corrupted so you may have to re-download it, but try using 7-zip to extract the file you have first.

The file is self extracting and installing. He just needs to double click on the UKTS icon and follow the instructions. I have this pack installed on my computer. The file highlighted in blue is the one.

UKTS.jpg

Click on picture to enlarge.
    Last edited by Flybyme; 11-08-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

I extracted from the download using 7zip and I tried to run the windows installer exe.
    Picture explains my situation:
    UKTS Freeware pack.jpg

After Note: Downloading another file from UK Trainsim to see if that works.

Chris.
    Last edited by OldFoxx; 11-09-2014 at 02:46 PM.