Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Looking for the required SLI CP ES44AC Train Pack

I don't believe there are any *.sd files for any freight anim shape. (Sorry about the misspelling )
    Last edited by bandorr2000; 11-27-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    Glenn Duba
    Cinnaminson, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by bandorr2000 View Post
    It believe there are any *.sd files for any freight anim shape.
    ??
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    OTTO,

The D/L is csx_heritage_es44ah_5.zip
    The filename does not have 2 decimals. He made a typo; the file name is CSX_ES44AH_3122_PARTS.s

There are no SD files for any of the CSX_ES44AH_31##_PARTS.s files in the package.
    The files are called by their respective CSX_ES44AH_31##.eng files.
    Apparently the SD files for the "Parts" FreightAnim files were left out by the repainter.

Just checked and they weren't provided in the Fix.ZIP either
    Double check again on those SD files, because I have them. Sorry for the typo earlier. Here are the exact file names for the 3122 set that I have.

CSX_ES44AH_3122.eng
    CSX_ES44AH_3122.sd
    CSX_ES44AH_3122_A.ace
    CSX_ES44AH_3122_B.ace
    CSX_ES44AH_3122_C.ace
    CSX_ES44AH_3122_PARTS.ace
    CSX_ES44AH_3122_PARTS.s

Attaching a pic of the 3122 files in my Heritage Train Pack directory as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What I recommend doing, is COPY the CP_ES44AC_8728.s file from the SLI folder and PASTE it into the Heritage folder.

Then RENAME that file to
    CSX_ES44AH_3122.s, then edit it per the readme.

If done correctly, it should show up in Shape Viewer as in my screenshot.

As an aside, SD files are NOT required for freight animations, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dredick View Post
    What I recommend doing, is COPY the CP_ES44AC_8728.s file from the SLI folder and PASTE it into the Heritage folder.

Then RENAME that file to
    CSX_ES44AH_3122.s, then edit it per the readme.

If done correctly, it should show up in Shape Viewer as in my screenshot.

As an aside, SD files are NOT required for freight animations, in my experience.
    Okay, I will do that. I don't see your screenshot however.

BNSF mentioned I needed to make a consist for the 3122 train to show up, is that something I still need to do?

WOW!!! Finally, I'm making progress!!

Making the consist, did a Save and Exit, and am now going back to follow the consist tutorial

Well, according to the consist tutorial, I've made my consist. Guys, if this works, I'll upload a test run to my Youtube channel of the Chessie 3122 locomotive

It works!!!!!!!! Thanks so much dredick. Sorry for being such a pain in the neck on this. Now I know about consists and how to make them, so thanks BNSF, OTTO, Frank, and anyone else I forgot to mention for all your help

Now I can also make a consist for the CSX loco while I'm at it

While I'm on the subject of trains, there's this historical train in my area thats gonna be making some runs soon, thinking of taking my niece and nephew http://steamintohistory.com/event/e20/Tannenbaum-Train. They love trains as much as I do
    Last edited by RS_User; 11-26-2014 at 09:35 PM.

You only need a consist if you want to be able to operate it...

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    You only need a consist if you want to be able to operate it...
    Thanks eolesen I got it working, now just have to add some cars to it, maybe make a double engine Chessie 3122 with some cars added to it, but when it's all said and done, i'll make a video of it and post a link of it here to my Youtube channel

Thanks again everyone for your help, and your time. It has been very, very much appreciated