Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melbourne PTV Comeng Released

can you send the link please

where do i download the comeng as stated in the photo

Excuse me for intruding.
    @gm95 - mikeebb said he found it by searching the file library with the word "Melbourne." Do you know how to search the library?
    --
    Roger

Sorry for being missing for a while. Yes, I recommend doing the library search, because it yields not only the 2004 package but some more recent, updated packages. You don't have to be a paid member to download from the file library (though your download speed is limited if you are not).

could you send me a screenshot please im having some trouble

Quote Originally Posted by gm95 View Post
    could you send me a screenshot please im having some trouble
    At the top of this page, click on File Library, then choose Search Files. In the search screen that comes up, enter "Melbourne" in the Search Text field and press Enter. You might have to go through some verification steps, but I generally don't, even if not logged in. Do not choose "Advanced Search" - it won't gain anything, and requires several extra steps. V2.0 Comeng trains are on the first page of results, V1.0 on the second.

Edit: if you don't get a drop-down menu when clicking on File Library, check to be sure that javacript is allowed by any add-ons or other security settings. If you're posting here, that should already be true (scripts allowed), but if that's your problem it's a troubleshooting step.
    Edit2: you must be logged in (as is true if you're posting here) in order to download files.
    Last edited by mikeebb; 01-17-2020 at 12:10 PM.