Thread: New Haven leaving GCT

Default New Haven leaving GCT

Hi all, Happy New Year:
    My problem seems to have just started recently. Leaving GCT when I pass 59th street station driving M8 the tunnel disappears. I can see outside. This is with Dynamic Lighting turned off. If I enable Dynamic Lighting the tunnel seems normal , frame rates are not too bad but the shimmering of all the objects is excessive so I prefer to leave Dynamic Lighting off. I tried to attach a screen shot not sure how to do it. I just purchased the M8.

Screenshot_New York to New Haven_40.77023--73.96432_17-16-48.jpg

Pete

Hi:
    I might add to my last post I have done a clear cache, verify file and I even deleted the entire steam folder and reloaded
    Pete

I don't know why you want to drive with Dynamic Lighting Off. In TS2014 it use to be called TSX mode. With DL off you lose rain effects on the windscreen, headlight beams on the track and 3D clouds. Don't want to sound rude or anything, but what you did above was a waste of time and yes I tried the scenario with DL turned off and it looked terrible. So you don't have a problem just leave DL on.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985

I would use tsx mode but I find the shimmering, I think it's called moire excessive and very distracting, track signs etc.

I received a reply from DTG:

"Disabling TSX disables a number of features, one being underground texturing.

To use all aspects of the game, please enable TSX mode."

From now on I will have to use TSX when going to or from Grand Central Station on New Haven Route