Thread: Route Riter Gurus: Updating Couplers, brake and throttle settings en mass

Default Route Riter Gurus: Updating Couplers, brake and throttle settings en mass

Ok gang, here's one to ponder.

I finally got around to mass updating everything in my trainset folder vs piece meal as I added equipment. (please spare the nit picking of why it was done globally) I'm using the last version of RR with Turbo Bills Pro couplers, brake and throttle values. I upgraded all friction values as well. Yes, I made backups. The issue I'm having is I'm finding locomotives but not railcars have varing issues of too far or too close coupling which would normally be a bounding box issue. Where did this problem creep in? Bounding box looks correct in shapeviewer. I had none of these problems previously. Is this an upgraded coupler issue or a .sd file and bounding box problem created by RR trying to "fix" things?

Any thoughts on a global solution through RR or am I faced with the daunting task of fixing each group of .eng files manually?
    Last edited by apco25; 01-07-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    Just say NO to Fictional Railroad Foaming...