Thread: Got bored.. Not a Soo fan, but here it is..

Default Got bored.. Not a Soo fan, but here it is..

I'm not at all a Soo Line fan, that I leave to my friend Brandon Smith, but I did get bored last night at this is what I came up with. Comments/CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome. Left unlettered and without reporting marks on purpose. Entire repaint took me less than an hour. The red on the front of the radiator housing is a mapping issue so to give it a true Soo Line paint job with the red face on the rear hood, this was unavoidable. I think I slightly oversized the logo on the long hood, and this was the closest free font I could find to the Soo's font.

Last edited by scfe_fan; 01-25-2015 at 03:08 AM.
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

Looks good the way it is. Who is to say that it is not a "Maybe?" ?

I'm a SOO LINE fan...and I like it. One of those great looking "what if unit paint schemes". Hope you are going to be releasing this unit for download from the site. Good work. Skip

Thanks for the compliments guys. Since there does seem to be interest in it, I think I will upload it after I add a few more touch up details

--Josh--

Looks good. The red on the front of the radiator housing could be eliminated with a FA, but I kinda like how it looks. It's an end facing surface, and all of those seem to have been red...

Next up are a couple Milwaukee Road units for a certain Wisconsin route in the making

--Josh--