Thread: Mophouse Forum

Default Mophouse Forum

Please forgive me if this is out of place, but I need to know how to contact frankoburns or the mophouse forum. Can anyone help?

Rich K
    See my pix at RailPictures.net
    Visit my web site The Railfan Gallery

Hey Rich,
    Frank hangs out here, but here is the link to Mophouse: http://frankoburns.proboards.com/
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Thanks, but that link takes me to a page that shows I have been banned from Mophouse, which is the reason why I need to contact him.

Rich K

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_K View Post
    Please forgive me if this is out of place, but I need to know how to contact frankoburns or the mophouse forum. Can anyone help?
    Send him a PM here?

Tried a PM. Said he wasn't accepting them.

Rich K

My PM's are turned on...my inbox was full....I've been out of town....As a reminder to new folks wishing to register, We DO NOT accept GMAIL as a valid email addy...TOO many "GHOST" accounts lately (invalid emails solely for the purpose of a duplicate account)! They are automaticlly rejected...this is nothing new and has been in place over a year..You must wait for my approval to become a member, also a security measure due to foolish attempts by people to hack my site. I've even had 1 individual try 7 seperate times in a 2 week period to gain access...Not surprising that this individual has also been caught in a paypal fraud scheme instituted by him & involving my site and 2 other venders..I'm sorry it has to be this way, but the security of my membership and that of my site partners is paramount, as we share the same servers!
    Last edited by frankoburns; 04-16-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!