Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coonskin - AI stuff

TS2010\Extras\Documentation\TS2010EE_Manual_US.pdf has a complete key list, along with a "Getting Started" section. You can edit an existing session to add one of the built in steamers like the Mountain, be advised most built in steam locos don't work with Raildriver (I forget why). The Mountain however does have head out views.

Moving the "enginespec" KUID into the \controllers\EngineKinds.txt solves the Raildriver steam locomotive problem.

Harold

Just got home. Thanks for more info Jim. Will be poking around some more and even gonna' (gulp)... RTFM "soon".

No problems on the Raildriver. Never really cared for it much anyway and the one I have has not been used in years and years.

What will happen if I try to load one of the supplied routes that has the notation that it requires "such and such" assets? Crash? Automatically go download the needed assets? Penalize me by locking down and not allowing me access to my game along with ruining my credit online for even trying????

In that case the gyro on the torpedo will go crazy and it will run in a circle and blow you up. Or is that Silent Hunter?

In game it might crash or freeze, more often the object(s) just won't show up. For built in stuff it's not relevant because all dependencies are included for any built in route, session, train, whatever. When you download a new route or loco or whatever you download from content manager, then check to make sure all the dependencies were downloaded automatically along with it. If not then do the manual download thing. It's actually an impressive feature of the game, it works perfectly most of the time for me, very low failure rate.

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...ng-for-Dummies

Once you start getting brave and find unknown assets there is this site:

http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/

Have been able to find every obscure flora and fauna used by authors.

Harold