Last update was Sherman Hill Route Beta Update v1.05.04.18

Is that going to be the last update?
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-MONON View Post

While we're on the subject what's happening about the Stock Pack? Originally it was supposed to come from SLI, then it became DW who's taken his ball home and stopped play.... So where does that leave us?
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    While we're on the subject what's happening about the Stock Pack? Originally it was supposed to come from SLI, then it became DW who's taken his ball home and stopped play.... So where does that leave us?
    As for the route, I've never had issues with Marc so I suspect he'll finish it, just might take time. The stock....Well, at the risk of a heated debate, with it coming for DW, it'll depend if said owner keeps it within his little playground or puts it out for the general public.

On the broader frame of events in the world...much has happened since either of Marc's route were started. Marc seems to has been sidetracked of late with other matters, as has Diesels West. I cannot blame either, or for that matter any developer. Stuff happens. Time marches on and waits for nor one. Most likely events have happened that were beyond the planned scope. Cut some slack all around. My personal opinion.

k guys

Lets not get on the pity train, I asked a simple question, if you do not know, lets not get side tracked on old issues, pls....

Just need to know if we have what we have or is anymore coming......

And no have not mentioned on the other forum yet, just thought someone might know...
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

k guys

Lets not get on the pity train, I asked a simple question, if you do not know, lets not get side tracked on old issues, pls....

Just need to know if we have what we have or is anymore coming......

And no have not mentioned on the other forum yet, just thought someone might know...
    Seems par for the course nowadays Rick Only Marc can answer either your question OR my "supplementary" question. Marc has been one of the straightest guys right from the start of the hobby so no criticism here. Just stating the obvious

Like many former customers of DW who find ourselves "standing in the park whilst the kid with the ball went off in a huff", when we'd being playing the game but lost out because the nasty kid who wasn't pissed him off.... Well I'd point out that Other kids have other balls????

In fact there's already a massive amount of payware and freeware suitable to make a stock pack or activities so frankly DW becomes rather irrelevant.

Even if Marc has more to do to finish the route (I'm afraid I've not been keeping up because other routes have been keeping my attention) as long as there are no further track mods a stock pack would enable folk to create and share some activities?

Oh and PS I do know the full story of WHY DW "left the Park" but only he can explain why he dumped a good % of his customers BUT that's a well exhausted different topic
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

Spot on,Geoff.Marc has treated me more than fairly in my dealings with him,I just wish he would produce some stuff in order that I could buy it !

Rick, the last update I'm seeing is Sherman Hill Beta v1.06.02.17 . Where did you find 05.04.18?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    Rick, the last update I'm seeing is Sherman Hill Beta v1.06.02.17 . Where did you find 05.04.18?
    Nevermind, I found it...

Hi Folks,
    v1.06.02.17 was the last full build. After that, there were 12 updates, with, as far as I know, the last one being v1.05.04.18

Hope this helps

Cheers,
    Ged