Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Sherman Hill

Welcome back good to see that things must finally be better. Take your time and enjoy the labors of your work!

Thanks, Marc. Thank you for the update - I'll look forward to seeing additions to the route.

Good, having you back...keep well and happy...take time for yourself and family...there are very serious and important things happening in this world...this hobby (no matter how much we like it ) is never one of them.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Happy that you’re back it been a long time coming again welcome back.

I do appreciate Marc's work. Thank You. I just installed the update this morning and thoroughly enjoy it. Posted a few screenshots in RWA in the update thread.
    Running TS2019 64 bit on Intel I7 6700K, ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, 16 GB Corsair DDR-4 3200, Samsung 500 GB 960 EVO M.2 drive for TS2019 Windows 10 Pro X64, Ralidriver running with TS2019 Interface by Cobra One.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarama View Post
    I'm regrouping and just getting back to updating the route (I just uploaded an update for Tehachapi). I've barely turned on my PC since last year, so I'm trying to re-familiarize myself with the two editors.
    Glad you're back.

Seems to be the fashionable thing to do, although I only have one editor to re-learn...

Except for the keybord shortcuts, I'm getting the hang of the Railworks editors again. However, I'll be using Goku's editor for MSTS, which seems easier to keep keystrokes straight, albeit appears to take longer per action.
    3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

It's good to see you again Marc .

The best regards Claus

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarama View Post
    Except for the keybord shortcuts, I'm getting the hang of the Railworks editors again. However, I'll be using Goku's editor for MSTS, which seems easier to keep keystrokes straight, albeit appears to take longer per action.
    Hi Marc,

It's been a cruel summer - welcome back...

As for the TSRE - wait until you see you can paint miles of ROW with a single mouse click...

Regards,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottb613; 09-25-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    As for the TSRE - wait until you see you can paint miles of ROW with a single mouse click...
    3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature