Thread: UTC maps not in TS12?

Default UTC maps not in TS12?

I googled UTC and it says it only works on Windows 95-XP, but what happens if you try to do so on Windows vista/7?
    Also, did you know that Kickstarter County Is an improved version Of Highland Valley. Same kind of track layout and setting, but different town names. Why didn't N3V install any older maps in Trainz 12?

I think that they wanted to avoid the criticism for always including the same routes in every **new**updated version.

I think 12 was an attempt to showcase some new routes and content of Trainz. It definitely is a slimmed down version compared to 09 and 10.

Why don't they bring back the sparks when a train runs fast and the dust when a train derails. They removed it in Trainz 2004.
    Did you know that Kickstarter County is an improved version of highland valley. Same sort of track layout, but more features and new lines.

What happens when you run pair up windows vista/7 with trainz 2002 aka.ultimate trainz collection?

The last version of Trainz with all the previous routes included was TS2010. Still available for purchase from N3V, if no longer supported. I think their argument was that many of the layouts/routes were a bit tired and not worth the extra disc space which would have been needed.

As regards running earlier versions on Win 7 or Win 8. Worth a try but I found TRS2006 ran very sluggishly on Win 7, not optimised at all for modern hardware and operating systems so its predecessors likely to fare no better. As I said, TS2010 the best bet if you want to experience all the accumulated content from versions gone by.
    Vern.