Thread: Borawan railways stage 1

Default Borawan railways stage 1

Hi All `
    Can someone post a link to map of the above route if there is one i cant seem to find it.
    Regards
    renners.

Hello,
    Route creator here. Here is a map of Borawia (including unbuilt lines). Ignore the orange marking.

Included lines are the Harwan - Gharath main line, the Aroza - Bayz line, the Gharath - Rhowena line, the Elquin - Quanac branch line and the old Aroza - Harwan line across the mountains. Hope this helps!
    Greetings from Sweden!

I'm building the real Stockholm route as well as the fictional Borawian Railways route for MSTS!

Borawia route forum: http://borawia.freeforums.net/

Default Borawan Railways Stage 1

Hi Billipers
    Many thanks for your reply,keep up your excellent work
    Regards
    renners.

Can not find a trace of it anywhere !

Where can it be downloaded from ?

Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Thanks, Baldwin !

That will give me something to do for a while !

P.S.: Its listed as BORAWIAN and not BORAWAN !
    Last edited by OTTODAD; 07-22-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Hi Otto,

That is because it IS Borawian rails. The person who started this thread spelled it incorrectly, but Bjorn had it correct in his post. The OP also misspelled the authors name in the post after that one!

Anyway, I love the efforts being put into this route, Bjorn has done a great job so far. I find it hard to believe that you didn't have the route already with the beautiful screenshots Bjorn has been releasing, but maybe you were waiting for the completed version.

Geoff

Many thanks for the kind words about the route - as you say, the correct name is "Borawian Railways" and my name is Björn Lillpers - hence my username "Blillpers".

I've taken a break from route building during the summer, there are so many other things to do away from the computer, but once the autumn is here I'll get back to the route and hopefully have a new version out relatively soon - the "Suburban extension" featuring many local commuter lines around the cities, as well as expanded possibilities for freight operations...
    Greetings from Sweden!

I'm building the real Stockholm route as well as the fictional Borawian Railways route for MSTS!

Borawia route forum: http://borawia.freeforums.net/

Some of you do not know who I am and what I have done for Train Simulators, not having read many of my almost 40000 posts in these forums and am supplying some of the best MSTSBin and Railworks routes from my web site !

I am also the creator of DB-Tracks MSTSBin MINI routes, using Norbert Riegers converted to X-Tracks DB-Tracks. This route is missing many of DB-Tracks in some of its World files, which are not present in the Global\Shapes folder.

Has anybody run this route yet ?

Have downloaded the missing DB-Tracks DB30 shapes and textures and no activities having been supplied with the route have created my usual sightseeing one and it is running West to East.

Yes, it is a good looking route !
    Last edited by OTTODAD; 07-22-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Here it is running in ORTS, looking even better and am pleased to see that my wider trackbeds MP3K tracks have been used !

http://www.otto-wipfel.co.uk/video/borawian.wmv