Thread: Discussion Thread on Raildriver / MSTS on Win. 7., ONLY issues

Post Discussion Thread on Raildriver / MSTS on Win. 7., ONLY issues

Here is my discussion thread on Raildriver - MSTS issues on Windows 7., operating system's (O N L Y) for discussion to me: [Christopher Canfield]

I do appreciate all of my forum post readers who have answered my posts & who have made comments to me on other questions.

For "all other, non-Windows 7., MSTS" discussions, to ask me, please go to my other specific Title / ThreadStarter:
    “All "other" questions to ask me (CHRISTOPHER CANFIELD) on other Raildriver Issues.ʺ
    Please note that I AM N O T by any means a MODERATOR !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Start Here:
    Last edited by Christopher Canfield; 07-30-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    Christopher Canfield

Here is all of the known issues with Raildriver when used on Windows 7., os's while using MSTS:

1. When anyone tries to run MSTS on Win. 7., with the raildriver by launching the "Raildriver Manager", users will have a TOTAL LOSS OF CONTROLS from the Raildriver, (BESIDES THE FACT THAT MSTS WILL LAUNCH PROPERLY, WITH RAILDRIVER MANAGER).

2. If the "RailDriver Run/Stop" button on the raildriver is pressed, it will not allow the raildriver to run with MSTS already launched, along with the LED display on the raildriver displaying: "- - -".

I have read a web post on installing MSTS on Windows 7., from a person calling them self:

"Yuri Sos"
    "http://msts.steam4me.net",

& anyone (apparently) can install the said PC game from a "Professional PC Game Testing" level.

FOR THE RECORD: I have no knowledge if anyone "that I know of, either inside the Train Sim.com - Raildriver forum or outside the forum" if this so called "Professional MSTS Windows 7., Installation", plan actually works or not, BUT . . . .

. . . . For anyone who wants to try installing the said PC game, using this "install method or plan", "Yuri Sos"'s webpage to view this install plan is available here @:

http://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/i...g_msts_w7.html,

& start reading the title: "Installing MSTS On A Windows 7 PC".

For the limited communiqué's I have had via email with the author of the webpost:

"Installing MSTS On A Windows 7 PC" by: "Yuri Sos"
    "http://msts.steam4me.net",

are available for viewing here:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EMAIL #1:
    Subject: TO THE CREATOR OF THE PUBLICATION ON: "Installing MSTS On A Windows 7 PC", I have a Raildriver Desktop Train Cab Controller question for u.
    Will the Raildriver Desktop Train Cab Controller launch properly with MSTS using the Raildriver Manager in the said file path & using

Windows 7., Pro. - 64 & with 2 known issues with using the raildriver with MSTS: (SEE Attachment, titled: "Untitled raildriver image.jpg", SHOWN BELOW).

I would be very much interested to find out what u have to say about "all of this" & to hope for a: Y E S.

Please reply as soon as u can, & Thank You.

Christopher Canfield
    EMAIL: "[email protected]
    PHONE: 484-213-5987 (USA: Cellphone / Eastern Time)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MY FIRST REPLY FROM THE AUTHOR WAS:
    to: [email protected]
    Received Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 2:34 AM

"Have no idea, sorry."

--- Sent from mobile ---
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 2nd REPLY TO THIS WAS:
    EMAIL #2:
    Sent: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 2:44 AM

"do u plan on finding out my question on this subject ?"
    MY 3rd REPLY I RECEIVED WAS:
    Received: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 3:11 AM

"No."
    MY RESPONCE TO THIS WAS:
    Sent: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 4:11 AM

"why?

For u'r readers who will try "to the letter" to install MSTS on a windows 7 OS, & to whom may own a raildriver, one would hope for u to provide some answers to their questions on this subject matter, (UNLESS U ARE NOT A RAILDRIVER OWNER & CAN'T PROVIDE AN ANSWER)."
    To date, Yuri Sos has N O T replied back since.

NEW INFO COMING TO LIGHT, (as of: 7/31/2015 - Fri. @ 8:55pm / EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME):
    Subject: Downloading ScaleRail for MSTS:

Here is the webpage to download (I THINK FOR MSTS), is:
    Last edited by Christopher Canfield; 07-31-2015 at 09:42 PM.
    Christopher Canfield