Thread: SLI FRC AmI missing something

Default SLI FRC AmI missing something

I have down loaded SLI's addition to the Feather River Canyon but I am getting quite a few errors of missing engines and cars. When I check out the missing equipment it says that there are some SLI engines and cars that are being used. However I cannot find them on SLI's web site. If it was equipment that has been discontinued, SHAME on them. If I am wrong could somebody point me in the right direction as to where to find this missing equipment.

Post a screen shot of those errors if you can. That will help people pinpoint the problem.

Just a guess, but it sounds like maybe you didn't add the CON files for the activities enclosed with the pack. ( I would think SLI included the CON files for the activities.)

On the SLI website, it says the pack has 6 activities, BUT 3 are for Open Rails only. If you're trying to run those 3 OR activities in just MSTS, that might be some of the problem.

Some more info and screenshots of the error(s) would be a big help.

Got the set, all checks out okay, all cons goods, all equipment present.
    All the activities will run in OR --- MSTS can run only three of them labeled (UP FRC)... MSTS will not run those labeled (UP FRC) (OR), looks like it is because of OR's improved AI handling.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.