Thread: RDTRain Fix 1.6

Default RDTRain Fix 1.6

I am not quite sure what is the word mean for calibrate the RailDriver. I got the program from the site in Germany and it's a payware program.

The first thing to do is to calibrate the RailDriver and here is the message below.

Please move the bailoff lever to the bottom right and confirm this with OK.

Now you see what is the bailoff lever is? I am not sure myself to start calibrating the RailDriver with that software, RDTrain Fix 1.6

Maybe you know what is the bailoff lever for RailDriver?

John

Independent brake lever when pushed to the right. The lever will slide to the right which releases the brake.

Thank you for your help with the word because I wasn't sure about bailoff lever and now see that is Independent brake lever. But want to double check to ask you and when I push the lever from " Full "to " Rel " and am I suppose to do at the same time to push the lever down from " Full " with push the lever to the right then slide down to " Rel. " Is that correct? I couldn't get my RDTrain Fix 1.6 working in MSTS but no problem in Open Rails.

John

I do not know about the exact timing of the bail-off operation. When I use it, it is usually not at the same time as I apply brakes. In MSTS, I find it very difficult to detect the run out of slack or the bunching up of the couplers, so for the most part, for me anyway, it's a hit and miss.

Ok thank you for reply to my message.

John