Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: 3DTrains: Tehachapi Pass Beta Available

Just a chance visit here tonight (I don't get here much) but in regards to Marc, to those interested in his whereabouts and his health, he's fine. I've talked with him several times in the past few weeks and just recently like a day or two ago. But I don't keep up much with his involvement in the train game stuff like I used to so I can't offer you all anything in specifics to what's going on with 3dtrains. Mostly what we talk about is graphic stuff as I switched gears as I'm trying to get into the graphics industry in some way. So I can tell you all truthfully he hasn't suffered any illness or health setbacks if you fear that. Hope this helps. - Rich

Quote Originally Posted by rgarber View Post
    Just a chance visit here tonight (I don't get here much) but in regards to Marc, to those interested in his whereabouts and his health, he's fine..........So I can tell you all truthfully he hasn't suffered any illness or health setbacks if you fear that. Hope this helps. - Rich
    Thanks very much, Rich. It's good to learn that he is okay.

Although I would love to see Tehachapi continued (and eventually completed), whether he comes back to his 3DTrains or not is immaterial as far as I'm concerned. It's just nice to know that he's still around.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Thanks for posting the update Rich. Guess people come and go from this hobby as with any other.
    Vern.