Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DTrains: Tehachapi Pass Beta Available

Cool 3DTrains: Tehachapi Pass Beta Available

Now available is the Tehachapi Pass beta route add-on for Railworks. More details can be found on the following page:

http://www.3dtrains.com/products/rw/...ehachapi.shtml

Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Now available is the Tehachapi Pass beta route add-on for Railworks.
    Have purchased it !

Perfect timing, having just finished converting Bill Burnett's fabulous MSTS Seaview-5 to DB-Tracks and it is uploading to my web site now !

Take care, Otto.

Great - thank you for the support, Otto!
    Cheers!

Signature

Purchased also.......thanks, Marc.

Bruce
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Looks good. What motive power is included if you don't mind me asking (given the ongoing BNSF issue)?

Just need to retrieve my 3D Trains forum details and I will be adding my name to the buyer's list.

(Of course a double headed Class 37 with 15 Mark One coaches would run quite nicely over there, too!).
    Vern.

Just purchased this one too and i havn't even joined 3DTrains yet LOL, Very nice work just had a look at sum of the pics over there and the attention to detail is amazing. I helped Jointedrail when they were making this Route for TS12 and whilst i only made a small selection of buildings for the Monolith cement plant i learned alot about this Route and just from the pics you have up you've done an outstanding job capturing the desert feel to it all so well done.
    Cheers Mick.

I may need to pick your brain, Mick.
    Cheers!

Signature

Pick away Marc just signed up over at the Forum for your Route so yeah here or there mate what ever help i can provide is yours.
    Cheers Mick.

I have always bought your products and they are always first class. Been following your work ever since you and I signed up at the same time here back in November 1999.... Man, that`s along time ago :-)

Order has been placed and I`m looking forward to taking a trip down memory lane.

Keep up the good work Marc! Nice to see you are still with us and developing for TS2015

Thank you Marc
    down loaded route and patch and had no problems whatsoever

not a great screen shot but I am just starting to run a BNSF Auto rack from Mojave
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Intel i7-6700k 4.0GHz 32GB memory, GTX TITAN X24GB 384-Bit PCI Express 3.0 SLI bridged Windows 10 Pro 64