Thread: Wot! - another toy train set?

Default Wot! - another toy train set?

Full screen and 1080p:

That's awesome Phil. Is it posted yet? I have to go look now. Thanks for all you do. I love your routes.
    Bob Artim
    Owner of Railworks America
    6th gen i7 [email protected] - 16 gig ram - nVidia 970 with 4 gig - 5Tb of HDDs - Water cooled - Win 10 - Dual Samsung S24D390 HD monitors

Very nice. Great sounds.
    Interested in all Train-Sims

The DLS is down again, maybe it is updating? Goes down a lot anymore.
    Bob Artim
    6th gen i7 [email protected] - 16 gig ram - nVidia 970 with 4 gig - 5Tb of HDDs - Water cooled - Win 10 - Dual Samsung S24D390 HD monitors

You have way to much time on your hands.

Haha right, but for people like me, this is really a very serious hobby, I mean I have lots of toy train sets and I keep buying new ones every month, Majority of my friends think that trains are only for boys and not for men, but the monthly budget that I spend on buying these RC trains, is not the job of just kids lol. However, the perception that toy RC trains are a "boy's hobby" only is not true.

So I love these train sets and I do not think that for next few years Iím going to stop buying these

Phil did you release this route?
    Bob Artim

Bob --

Nope. But "in due course" N3V will (I hope) release it as part of a package of other model railroad layouts.

Until then you will just have to make do with my tabletop toy train layouts. Which, by the way, I find incredible fun to construct and operate. And they can be completed in one lifetime instead of several. The latest is the "Hoofhearted and Smelz".

Phil

I grabbed Hoofhearted the other day, nice stuff as usual from you. Glad you are getting some compensation for your routes, they are worth whatever they cost.
    Bob Artim