Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

Weekly report calendar week 20

Only paperwork

As mentioned in the last week, I'm currently busy thinking up stories for the assignments and inserting as many recurring characters as possible. Otherwise, there is currently nothing new to report.
    I am really sorry that I can not report to you on the work packages at the moment. But I can report something.

Fahrt frei gets its own website

The disruption of posting weekly reports on my Facebook page is one of several reasons why I will create my own website in June or July. You can already remember the address for this.

www.fahrt-frei.fr

Of course you will not miss the fact that the address ends with .fr, the TLD for France. There are several reasons. The address with the TLD .de is already taken and the TLD .fr matches the letters. Drive, free, Frank and .fr all start with F or FR. And then there is the added fact that the ancestors of my grandmother's mother are Huguenots, French. So that fits everything.

Of course, this Facebook page will remain, but the focus will be shifted to the new page.

That's it for today.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 27

Interim balance

The first half of the year is over and I would like to inform you about what has been achieved during this time.

On 01.01.2019, all of the rolling stock packages were moved from FileFactory to Google Drive, which significantly improved their accessibility. In addition, there is no more annoyance with annoying advertisements.

On 02.01.2019 the package with eleven class 194 locomotives was released.

On 03.01.2019 the package with 27 locomotives of the series 210 and 218.9.

On 05.01.2019 a package with four passenger coaches of the Federal Railway and two of the DBAG was published.

On 09.01.2019 silver pieces were published for PT sections 12 and 20.

On 15.01.2019 the package for the replacement of the GR models of the series 110, 140 and 141 by the models of ThoPil was published.

On 15.03.2019 the package for the production of numerous V 60 of the Federal Railways and DBAG was published.

On 27.03.2019 the package with passenger and commuter cars of the Reichsbahn in the service of the DBAG was published.

On 14.04.2019 the package with Resizug and Nahverkhrswagen of the Federal Railroad, a passenger coach of the Reichsbahn and public transport cars of the DBAG was published.

On 19.04.2019 the supplement of the extension package for the V 100 of GR was published.

Greater use of the ride free forum

In the morning, in addition to the weekly reports on the freeways page, I will publish daily short reports on my work in the free forum forum, if possible. This way, I want to get you to be informed faster and more directly about my work.

That should have been it again.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 28

It goes on!

As you've seen in the last few days, the results of my work are now visible too. The screenshots in the forum show you what to expect. So I will continue now, with the tasks of the order are processed accordingly.

First PT 11

First, the package for PT 11 is completed. Then it continues with PT 13 and PT 21. Then come the two packages for PT 6 at the time of DBAG. As you can easily see, this is only about routes in Schleswig-Holstein. These will be available individually or as a package.

My future webshop

This will appear at Strato and then, as previously announced, be reachable at fahrt-frei.fr.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Correction for the supplementary package of the V 60

Recognized in time

During the construction of the tasks for PT 11 I noticed a texture error on the locomotives of the series 360 in orient red / white, which was just corrected by me. I included the corrected textures in the supplementary package for V 60. Also, for those of you who have already downloaded and installed the package, the corrected files are in a separate package. Here are the links for both packages.

GR DB DBAG V 60 Ergänzung

GR DB DBAG V 60 Ergänzung Korrektur

Everything else keeps going

The task construction continues unabated. In addition, there will be an important message in the weekly report for the calendar week, which should certainly interest everyone.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 29

News from GR

Since I still have contact with GR employees, I would like to send you a few indiscretions after you have not been told by the official side.

- Some of the original employees are no longer with us. Hiking site has since retired.

- The Höllentalbahn is now finished and tasks were already built for the route. Also presentation videos were produced. However, Karsten Pohl has not yet released it for publication.

- The previous rolling stock has now been largely revised. The driving behavior is said to have reached a very high degree of reality.

- Due to lack of time, the replacement of old models such as the Rs flatcar is slow.

- The remaining employees have little hope that GR has a future.

- Karsten Pohl has not reported to employees for nine months.

Well, that is the state of affairs now and that is the reason for me to work even more for the MSTS or OR, so that there is at least one provider you can count on.

The correction of the supplementary package of the V 60

As you can see, I have discovered and fixed a bug on the texture of certain locomotives in the V60's add-on package. Find out more here.

Korrektur für das Ergänzungspaket der V 60

The work on my activity packages

The work is going well as you can see from the pictures I published in the forum. I will continue to work now, because I have set a time target and I hope to achieve it. Otherwise, the work goes well from the hand.

That should have been it again.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 30

Next Steps

While work on the package for PT 11 is progressing well, preparations have already been made for the next package. The next package will be the first of the two PT 6 packages for the time of the DBAG.

There is currently nothing more to say. In the free-forum you see so regularly new screenshots of my work. In the next weekly report I will again report in more detail

Until next time

Frank Stendel

By the way:

I would like to cordially invite all those who have a Facebook profile to my Facebook group.

Fahrt frei Forum

Weekly report calendar week 31

Censorship!

August does not seem to like me. In August 2018, the file host FileFactory I used was contaminated with malicious software and malicious advertisements, which meant I had to move my rolling stock packages to Google Drive. This year, August is less than twelve hours old when I receive a message from Facebook that my user account has been suspended for a week, which is a hate speech violation.

For over three years, I comment on the posts of GMX News and take no mince words. Over the years, I've been banned three times for three days for violating community standards for commenting. This time I was locked for a week and also for all functions. Thus I could not publish anything on my side of drive free or the ride free forum. I could not even use the private chat of my profile.

I immediately turned to lawyer Joachim Nikolaus Steinhöfel, who specializes in such cases, so that he can take legal action against the ban.

Precautions

In order to counter the Facebook censorship block in the future, I will use my reserve profile and make it clear to the administrator to continue driving in the event of a renewed suspension of my main profile.

The work on the activity packages

Regardless of the Facebook censorship, work continues on the packages. Due to the lock, I was not able to post screenshots, but they will be submitted later.

A few basic information about the task packages

As you know, I've been focusing on the first years of DBAG on PT's DBAG routes. That was one of the reasons why I made and published so many repaints for this period. The other, original reason was that I wanted to avoid the traffic-red monotony. That's why I took as a basis the roadmap summer 1994 - summer 1995.

This resulted in a few problems that I solved with compromises. As an example I would like to call PT 11. The electrical operation on the route Neumünster - Kiel began in September 1995 and the electric operation of Neumünster to Flensburg until March 1996. Therefore, the aforementioned timetable would not fit in time. Taking into account the electrical operation, it would be necessary to take the timetable from the summer of 1996. However, this would not fit PT 11, because in 1996 the long-distance trains from Hamburg Hbf drove directly to Neumünster and stopped in Hamburg-Altona. However you turn it, it does not fit.

Therefore, I made the compromise to take the Summer 1994 - Summer 1995 timetable as the basis for the task package and to have the long-haul trains carry e-traction.

Next plans

Once the work on the four or five activity packages for northern Germany has been completed, four packages will continue on the routes PT 8, PT 20 and PT 10, ie the routes that form an almost continuous connection between Berlin and Aachen. For PT 8 and PT 10 there will be one package each and for PT 20 two packages.

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook.

Until next time

Frank Stendel