Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

Good evening!

Package of the steam engine class 03 of the Bundesbahn is available.

Fahrt frei

Please see the list of recent changes at the bottom of my page and click on "22.07.2021: Paket der Baureihe 03 der Bundesbahn erhältlich" The message is, as usual, in three languages. In German, English and French.

See you next time at Fahrt frei.

Frank Stendel

Good morning!

The weekly report calendar week 29 is out. As usual, in three languages. In German, English and French.

Fahrt frei

Please see the list of recent changes at the bottom of my page. "25.07.2021: Wochenbericht Kalenderwoche 29 veröffentlicht"

Frank Stendel

Good morning!

Package of the steam engine class 50.40 of the Bundesbahn is available.

Fahrt frei

Please see the list of recent changes at the bottom of my page and click on "Paket zur Anfertigung von Modellen der Baureihe 50.40 der Bundesbahn erhältlich" The message is, as usual, in three languages. In German, English and French.

Frank Stendel

Dear Frank:

The file GR DB 50.40 Ergänzung.rar does not contain .s none .sd files.
    I tried to install engine GF DB 50 4010, but MSTS asked for 50_4013LF.s ainda I cannot find it, neither on the other steam engine files of your site.
    All engines in GR DB 50.40 pack does have the necessary .s and .sd files.
    I would be very happy if you could inform me about this issue.
    Greetings and thank you.
    Mateus

Hi Mateus,
    Translated from the website is the following :

In order to be able to use this rolling stock package, in addition to the bin patch, the corresponding models from GR are required. These are included, for example, on GR's 10-year DVD.
    Just one copy (!) is available here : https://www.amazon.de/Train-Simulato.../dp/B005M8EUY2

Cheers,
    Ged

Dear Ged:
    Thank you very much.
    Now all things are clear.
    As I have some German Railroads DVD's, I hope I can run GR DB 50.40 pack.
    Greetings.
    Mateus

Hello Mateus!

I am aware of the issue with the availability of GR's 10 year DVD. Even if the owner of GR occasionally talks about any work on the routes, the rolling stock and various innovations in the GR forum, practically nothing has happened in recent years. I am aware that a large number of new freight cars have been built that did not exist before or that were of unsatisfactory quality in the GR range, but only one of these models has been released so far. Even a new edition of the above-mentioned DVD that is under discussion has not yet been realized.

Originally I worked for GR as a repainter and activity builder from September 2007 up to and including the beginning of March 2013, but at the turn of the year 2012/13 there was a change of ownership at GR and I didn't get along with the new one at all, which culminated in the said new owner stopped working with me.

In 2013/14 there were recurring reports on the progress of construction on Höllentalbahn, but since 2015 everything at GR has largely come to a standstill. I know from a reliable source that those who build rolling stock, lines etc. for GR no longer believe that something will come from GR again.

You can send me an e-mail.

[email protected]

Many greetings from Berlin, Germany!

Frank

Hello Frank:

Thank you for your message and information.
    I am an attentive observer of your work, which I download and I'm using, sometimes.
    Thank you for your efforts on behalf of MSTS enthusiasts.
    With all esteem.

Mateus, from Portugal

Hello Mateus!

I am overwhelmed! My work is even followed in Portugal. That's amazing. When I published my first rolling stock package in November 2015, I would never have dreamed that my work would one day arouse such interest beyond the borders of Germany.

Therefore I would like to thank you and all others who are interested in my work in near and far. Your interest is what fuels my urge to work. Thanks to you!

While I'm at it. I had already mentioned some time ago that I wanted to create another package with V 100 in the service of private railways, this time with V 100 for private railways abroad. Even if there is only one locomotive, there will also be one for SOMAFEL in Portugal.

Today, as usual on Sunday, there will be my weekly report for calendar week 30. And as I said, the next package that will appear will contain the 27 locomotives of the 03.10 series of the Federal Railroad.

Thanks again for the interest and praise.

Until next time!

Good morning!

The weekly report calendar week 30 is out. As usual, in three languages. In German, English and French.

Fahrt frei

Please see the list of recent changes at the bottom of my page. "01.08.2021: Wochenbericht Kalenderwoche 30 veröffentlicht"

Frank Stendel