Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

City-Bahn-cars package available for PT's DBAG lines

But first silver

Finally, the comprehensive addition of the pieces of silver has been completed. To get straight to the point, here are the missing and now added connections.

PT 3

Plochingen - Ulm Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Plochingen
    Plochingen - Geislingen (Steige)
    Geislingen (Steige) - Plochingen
    Geislingen (Steige) - Ulm Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Geislingen (Steige)
    Ulm Hbf - Augsburg Hbf
    Augsburg Hbf - Ulm Hbf
    Augsburg Hbf - München Hbf
    München Hbf - Augsburg Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Günzburg
    Günzburg - Ulm Hbf
    Günzburg - Augsburg Hbf
    Augsburg Hbf - Günzburg

PT 8

Hannover Hbf - Helmstedt
    Helmstedt - Hannover Hbf
    Hildesheim Hbf - Helmstedt
    Helmstedt - Hildesheim Hbf
    Minden (Westf) - Lehrte
    Lehrte - Minden (Westf)
    Braunschweig Hbf - Helmstedt
    Helmstedt - Braunschweig Hbf

PT 12

Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf - Basel Bad Bf
    Basel Bad Bf - Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf
    Offenburg - Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf
    Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf - Offenburg
    Müllheim (Baden) - Basel Bad Bf
    Basel Bad Bf - Müllheim (Baden)

PT 20

Minden (Westf) - Bielefeld Hbf
    Bielefeld Hbf - Minden (Westf)
    Hildesheim - Minden (Westf)
    Minden (Westf) - Hildesheim
    Celle - Wunstorf
    Wunstorf - Celle
    Uelzen - Löhne (Westf)
    Löhne (Westf) - Uelzen
    Hildesheim - Hamm (Westf)
    Hamm (Westf) - Hildesheim
    Aachen Hbf - Münster Hbf
    Münster Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Dortmund Hbf - Bielefeld Hbf
    Bielefeld Hbf - Dortmund Hbf
    Dortmund Hbf - Hamm (Westf)
    Hamm (Westf) - Dortmund Hbf

The supplemented Silbrtlinge are available under the following links.

PT DBAG Silberlinge Ergänzung 4

PT DBAG Silberlinge Ergänzung 5

And now mint turquoise

And here are the connections for which the City Bahn wagons are now available.

PT 8

Madgeburg Hbf - Hannover Hbf
    Hannover Hbf - Madgeburg Hbf
    Bremen Hbf - Braunschweig Hbf
    Braunschweig Hbf - Bremen Hbf
    Hannover Hbf - Helmstedt
    Helmstedt - Hannover Hbf
    Hildesheim Hbf - Helmstedt
    Helmstedt - Hildesheim Hbf
    Minden (Westf) - Lehrte
    Lehrte - Minden (Westf)
    Braunschweig Hbf - Helmstedt
    Helmstedt - Braunschweig Hbf

PT 10

Düren – Stolberg Hbf
    Stolberg Hbf – Düren
    Aachen Hbf - Mönchengladbach Hbf
    Mönchengladbach Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Duisburg Hbf
    Duisburg Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Iserlohn
    Iserlohn - Aachen Hbf
    Köln-Deutz - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Köln-Deutz
    Düren - Köln-Deutz
    Köln-Deutz - Düren
    Bielefeld Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Bielefeld Hbf

PT 11

Hamburg Hbf - Flensburg
    Flensburg - Hamburg Hbf
    Hamburg Hbf - Kiel Hbf
    Kiel Hbf - Hamburg Hbf
    Hamburg-Altona – Neumünster
    Neumünster – Hamburg-Altona
    Kiel Hbf – Neumünster
    Neumünster – Kiel Hbf
    Neumünster – Flensburg
    Flensburg – Neumünster

PT 13

Hamburg-Altona - Westerland (Sylt)
    Westerland (Sylt) – Hamburg-Altona
    Hamburg-Altona – Itzehoe
    Itzehoe – Hamburg-Altona
    Hamburg-Altona – Husum
    Husum – Hamburg-Altona
    Husum – Westerland (Sylt)
    Westerland (Sylt) – Husum
    Niebüll – Westerland (Sylt)
    Westerland (Sylt) - Niebüll

PT 21

Kiel Hbf - Flensburg
    Flensburg - Kiel Hbf

The supplemented City Bahn wagons are available under the following link.

PT DBAG City-Bahn Ergänzung

More work

Now that the silver parts for the PT routes have been completed, my focus is on supplementing the remaining DBAG routes from PT with City-Bahn-Wagons. In the medium term, the Silberlinge and City Bahn wagons of the Bundesbahn will be supplemented with missing wagons and connections. I think to Bnrzb 724, Bnrzb 728 and BDnb 742.

And now black

Of course I have not forgotten that I have announced a package with steam locomotives. This is also being worked on. The focus will be on the class 50 locomotives. But of course many other series are also represented.

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook.

Until next time

Frank Stendel
    Last edited by 213 001-1; 03-09-2020 at 03:11 PM.

2. Package with City-Bahn-Wagons available for the DBAG lines from PT

The second part

As announced, the second package with city rail cars is now available to equip the DBAG PT routes. Originally, I was planning to split the city train wagon packages by region, and the first package should only include the wagons for the northern German routes. In order not to make Euchaber wait any longer, I also packed the wagons of lines PT 8 and 10 in the first package, which were originally intended for the second package with the wagons for PT 20 and the east-west axis Berlin - Hanover , Hanover - Dortmund and Cologne - Aachen.
    Instead, the second package now includes the city railroad cars for south-west Germany in addition to the wagons for PT 20. To give a better overview, I list the packages with their contents.

Package 1: North German routes PT 11, 13 and 21 as well as routes PT 8 and 10.

Package 2: Southwest German routes PT 3, 12 and 26 as well as the route PT 20

Package 3: Bavarian routes PT 7, 15, 17 and K

Package 4: Hessian routes PT 14, 24, 25, 27 and 31

The package content

The second package includes wagons for the following routes and their connections.

PT 3

Stuttgart - Neu Ulm
    Neu Ulm - Stuttgart
    Ulm Hbf - München Hbf
    München Hbf - Ulm Hbf
    Plochingen - Ulm Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Plochingen
    Plochingen - Geislingen (Steige)
    Geislingen (Steige) - Plochingen
    Geislingen (Steige) - Ulm Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Geislingen (Steige)
    Ulm Hbf - Augsburg Hbf
    Augsburg Hbf - Ulm Hbf
    Augsburg Hbf - München Hbf
    München Hbf - Augsburg Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Günzburg
    Günzburg - Ulm Hbf
    Günzburg - Augsburg Hbf
    Augsburg Hbf - Günzburg

PT 12

Karlsruhe Hbf – Offenburg
    Offenburg – Karlsruhe Hbf
    Karlsruhe Hbf – Rastatt
    Rastatt – Karlsruhe Hbf
    Offenburg – Basel Bad Bf
    Basel Bad Bf – Offenburg
    Offenburg – Kehl
    Kehl – Offenburg
    Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf - Basel Bad Bf
    Basel Bad Bf - Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf
    Offenburg - Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf
    Freiburg (Brsg.) Hbf - Offenburg
    Müllheim (Baden) - Basel Bad Bf
    Basel Bad Bf - Müllheim (Baden)

PT 20

Hannover Hbf – Minden (Westf.)
    Minden (Westf.) - Hannover Hbf
    Minden (Westf.) - Dortmund Hbf
    Dortmund Hbf - Minden (Westf.)
    Minden (Westf) - Bielefeld Hbf
    Bielefeld Hbf - Minden (Westf)
    Hildesheim - Minden (Westf)
    Minden (Westf) - Hildesheim
    Celle - Wunstorf
    Wunstorf - Celle
    Uelzen - Löhne (Westf)
    Löhne (Westf) - Uelzen
    Hildesheim - Hamm (Westf)
    Hamm (Westf) - Hildesheim
    Aachen Hbf - Münster Hbf
    Münster Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Dortmund Hbf - Bielefeld Hbf
    Bielefeld Hbf - Dortmund Hbf
    Dortmund Hbf - Hamm (Westf)
    Hamm (Westf) - Dortmund Hbf

PT 26

Ulm Hbf - Friedrichshafen Stadt
    Friedrichshafen Stadt - Ulm Hbf
    Friedrichshafen – Ravensburg
    Ravensburg – Friedrichshafen
    Lindau Hbf – Ulm Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Lindau Hbf

The package is available at the following link.

PT DBAG City-Bahn Ergänzung 2

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

3. Package with City-Bahn-Wagons available for the DBAG routes from PT and third-party providers

The DBAG City Bahn is now complete

This third package completes the equipment of the DBAG lines from PT and third-party providers. Instead of distributing the wagons of the not yet equipped routes over several packages as intended, I now have to publish all of the outstanding wagons in one package. The package contains the wagons for the following DBAG routes.

The individual connections are so numerous that a list here would be too long, which is why I only list the route names. As always, the individual connections are listed in the attached PDF file.

PT 7

PT 14

PT 15

PT 17

PT 24

PT 25

PT 27

PT 31

PT K

Ahrtal

Hönnetal

SWB

Given the number of routes, the package has a size of 649 MB.

PT DBAG City-Bahn Ergänzung 3

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 11

The V 90

Work on the V 90 is ongoing, because the revision of the textures is much more extensive than expected. The entire label must be renewed and supplemented. Various representations on the textures that are not correct must be corrected. The light entries in the .eng files also had to be revised.

The 181.2

The 181.2 will also be required for future projects, which is why there will be a Bundesbahn package and a DBAG package with all 25 181.2 in all colors and lettering.

The 111

Some time ago I published two packages with the 111 series for DBAG, in which locomotives are included in the colors of the German Federal Railways. A package with the 111 for the Federal Railways and a package with the 111 for the DBAG in traffic red are still missing. In the medium term, these packages will also be made.

The Silberlinge

The City Bahn wagons are now published. In the meantime, preparations have already started for the expansion of the Bundesling's Silberlinge with the wagons, which I have not yet published. I am thinking of wagons such as the BDnb 742 or the pitched roof Silberlinge Bnrz 724 and 728. I also take into account the two color variants from epoch IV. At first the frame remained black and only later became ocean blue. To be able to distinguish them better, the display name is either DB4a (black frame) or DB4b (ocean blue frame). The wagons that have already been introduced are given customized display names. Of course, all federal rail routes are taken into account.

The Rotlinge

If I already replace the n-wagons from GR and also offer Silberlinge and Mintlinge for all PT routes, then it is only a logical consequence that in the end the GR Rotlinge will be replaced and further Rotlinge will be offered for all PT routes. Here, the number of wagons is again a little clearer. One AB, two B and two BDnrzf. I can't say in which order the Rotlinge will be published. Perhaps the rotlings will be published for all routes at once. Let's see.

The InterCity from 1987 and the InterRegio from 1988

Since I got permission from Volker Rieck of Halycon to make repaints of the V 90, I will also get permission for the InterCity from 1987 and the Inter Regio from 1988. That means I will label the models with Bundesbahn lettering and remove the signs of wear on the models, because when the wagons were introduced in 1987 and 1988, they were still new and not as dirty as the models currently available.

So much for today.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

InterCity and InterRegio of epoch V of the Deutsche Bundesbahn available

Increase for epoch V for the German Federal Railways!

It is always surprising that color schemes such as orient red, deep blue or mint turquoise are only associated with DBAG again and again, even though they were introduced in 1987, in other words by the Federal Railways. As a result, the available rolling stock of the Federal Railways is quite manageable in these colors. Instead, there is all the more rolling stock in these colors for DBAG. It has always been my concern to compensate for this imbalance and a contribution to this is the rolling stock package available today.

Support from Halycon

Thanks to the kind permission of Volker Rieck, the owner of Halycon, I was allowed to use the models of the InterCity and InterRegio wagons from his range to produce corresponding models for the era V federal railroad. In the course of this work, all labels were renewed and not only replaced by those of the Federal Railways, but also designed so that they are easy to read. In addition, the dirty coloring of the Halycon models was replaced by a new paint scheme to show the new condition of the wagons in the late 80s. The seat covers of DBAG in the dining car WRmz 135.0 were also replaced by those of the German Federal Railways.

Package content

The following models are included in the package.

InterCity

Apmz 121.3 in orient red / white

Avmz 109.5 in orient red / white

Bpmz 294.2 in orient red / white

Bvmsz 186.6 in orient red / white

WRmz 135.0 in orient red / white with kitchen in the rear in the direction of travel

WRmz 135.0 in orient red / white with kitchen in the direction of travel in front

InterRegio

Aimz 261.2 in distance blue / white

ARkimbz 262.2 in distance blue / white with kitchen in the rear in the direction of travel

ARkimbz 262.2 in distance blue / white with kitchen in the direction of travel in front

Bimz 264.4 in distance blue / white

HF DB Reisezugwagen V

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 12

InterCity and InterRegio of epoch V of the Bundesbahn available today

As of today, the package with six InterCity cars and four InterRegio cars is available under the following link.

HF DB Personenwagen V

Link list

With this package, there are models of the InterRegio of the Bundesbahn for the first time as well as additional models of the InterCity of epoch V of the Bundesbahn, which closed another gap in the range of rolling stock of the Bundesbahn.

Working on the packages for the 111

Information such as habitation and revision data was collected here. The package for the Bundesbahn will contain the following locomotives.

18 locomotives in ocean blue / beige

14 locomotives in pebble gray / pure orange

1 locomotive in orient red / white

The DBAG package will contain the following locomotives.

3 locomotives in orient red / white

30 locomotives in traffic red

Work on the packages for the 181.2

Here too was collected. The package for the Bundesbahn contains the following locomotives.

10 locomotives in steel blue

15 locomotives in ocean blue / beige

2 locomotives in orient red / white

The DBAG package will contain the following locomotives.

8 steel blue locomotives

14 locomotives in ocean blue / beige

10 locomotives in orient red / white

15 locomotives in traffic red

Work on the Rotlinge

In the meantime, all files and all train destination displays have been completed for the Rotlinge. The next steps will then be relatively quick.

Work on the V 90 and the Silberlinge

It was not possible to continue working here as the other work took up all of the time. But of course the work will continue here as well.

That’s it for today.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 13

Bilingual for a year

With the weekly report for calendar week 13 in 2019, I started to publish the weekly report not only in German, but also in French. For this I use Google Translate, and I hope that the translations are correct, because I have also noticed that, for example, the word Silberling always means pièce de argent, which means silver coin and therefore cannot be a correct translation. Anyway. Since the introduction of French weekly reports, the number of French people interested in my work has increased from one to four. English was added a week later, which added even more foreign prospects.

Correction on the Mintlinge

As part of the production of the InterCity and InterRegio cars, I also revised the entire labeling. This also affected the symbols, such as the D in a circle and the R in a diamond. I did not revise these symbols for the Mintlingen. In retrospect, the symbols that have not been revised naturally do not look good. Especially not in comparison to the symbols on the InterCity and InterRegio cars. Therefore, I have revised these symbols on the Mintlingen, which is why they are now displayed cleanly and precisely. The four Mintling packages have been updated with the revised files and can be downloaded from the known links.

For those who have already downloaded the packages, the corrected files are available separately so that the entire packages do not have to be downloaded. Here are the links.

Complete packages

GR DB DBAG City-Bahn Austausch Ergänzung

PT DBAG City-Bahn Ergänzung 1

PT DBAG City-Bahn Ergänzung 2

PT DBAG City-Bahn Ergänzung 3

Corrected files for subsequent insertion

GR PT DB DBAG City-Bahn Korrektur

The Rotlinge

As I know that I want to publish all the rotlings at once and the number of rotlings will also be extensive and the above-mentioned correction of the labeling of the mintlings was also added, I am not yet done with it. The Rotlinge will be published at the latest on March 31, 2020, because on April 1, 2020 I want to start with the packages for the V 90 and finish them one after the other.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Package with Regio-Bahn-Wagen from Spike available to exchange and supplement the Regio-Bahn-Wagen from GR, PT and third parties

The Rotlinge at the end

After the Silberlingen and the Mintlingen of the Bundesbahn and DBAG, it is now the turn of the Rotlinge to exchange with GR or to add to PT. The first package contains the following rotlings.

GR

GR DBAG Regiobahn GR7
    GR-DBSilberling-2

PT

SF DBAG Regiobahn PT6
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT11
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT13
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT15
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT17
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT21
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT24
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT25
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT26
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT27
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PT31
    SF DBAG Regiobahn PTK

Third parties

SF DBAG Regiobahn SWB
    SF DBAG Regiobahn Ahrtal
    SF DBAG Regiobahn Hoennetal

The package is now available at the following link.

GR PT XX DBAG Regio-Bahn Austausch Ergänzung

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 14

Trilingual for a year

Last week it was a year ago that my weekly reports became bilingual and a week later everything became trilingual. The introduction of English as the third language of my reports also increased interest in my work abroad; especially in English-speaking countries.

The Rotlinge

As of today, the first part of the rotlings for replacing the GR Rotlinge and equipping the PT sections is available under the following link.

Link list

Unfortunately, it was not possible for me to offer all of the Rotlinge in one package as planned, because I was unable to finish on time due to the accompanying circumstances. The rotlings for the PT routes PT 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 20 are still missing. But they are still coming. I finally want to finish the work on the n-Wagen.

The remaining Silberlinge for the Bundesbahn

As already announced in the Wochenbericht Kalenderwoche 11, the n-Wagen for the lines of the Bundesbahn are supplemented by missing color variants (black or ocean blue frame) and missing types.

The V 90

After the Rotlinge will all be published, I will concentrate fully on the V 90, trying to get the work done quickly.

The 111 and 181.2

Once the V 90 packages have been completed, I complete the 111 and 181.2 packages for the Bundesbahn and DBAG.

That’s it again

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Complete package with Regio-Bahn-Wagen available

Now a complete package

Now that the rest of the regional train cars have been finished and to my shame I have discovered several different errors in the first package, I have eliminated these errors and included the remaining regional train cars in the package. If you download the package now, you will not only get the remaining regional train wagons, but also a complete error correction of the wagons already available.

The now complete package is still available under the following link.

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel