Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

Good evening!

At this point I would like to offer the following. Excerpts from the German railroad timetable for early 1994 for the following routes from Pro Train:

PT 6
    PT 7
    PT 8
    PT 10
    PT 11
    PT 12
    PT 13
    PT 14
    PT 15
    PT 17
    PT 20
    PT 21
    PT 24
    PT 25
    PT 26
    PT 27
    PT 31
    PT K

In total there are over 200 pages. All pages are scanned clean and legible. I offer these extracts for 20 €. If you are interested, please contact me.

Supplement for the n-wagons for PT 14 available

The next step to complete

Since I now have course book excerpts for all DBAG routes from PT, I could now determine which train connections existed on these routes and therefore expanded the range of suitable n-wagons. The other n-wagons for PT 14 have just been completed and can now be downloaded. Since the n-wagons for PT 14 are included in the first supplementary package and there was already an extension for PT 27 for this package, I will specifically include the extensions in the supplementary packages in the future, so that the packages do not have to be downloaded again and again if an extension has finished.

Extension for PT 14

The following connections have been added as a result of the expansion.

Treysa - Gießen Hbf
    Gießen Hbf - Treysa
    Treysa - Frankfurt Hbf
    Frankfurt Hbf - Treysa
    Marburg - Gießen Hbf
    Gießen Hbf - Marburg
    Marburg - Frankfurt Hbf
    Frankfurt Hbf - Marburg
    Gießen Hbf - Friedberg (Hess.)
    Friedberg (Hess.) - Gießen Hbf
    Gießen Hbf - Frankfurt Hbf
    Frankfurt Hbf - Gießen Hbf

The pictures can be viewed at this link.

The supplemented package is now available under the following link.

PT DBAG Silberlinge Ergänzung 1

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Supplement for the n-cars available for PT 7, 15 and 24

And it goes on!

Now the extensions for PT 7, 15 and 24 are completed and available. These are the following train connections.

PT 7

Aschaffenburg Hbf - Frankfurt Hbf
    Aschaffenburg Hbf - Gemünden (Main)
    Aschaffenburg Hbf - Hanau Hbf
    Frankfurt Hbf - Aschaffenburg Hbf
    Frankfurt Hbf - Hanau Hbf
    Gemünden (Main) - Aschaffenburg Hbf
    Gemünden (Main) - Nürnberg Hbf
    Gemünden (Main) - Würzburg Hbf
    Hanau Hbf - Aschaffenburg Hbf
    Hanau Hbf - Frankfurt Hbf
    Nürnberg Hbf - Gemünden (Main)
    Würzburg Hbf - Gemünden (Main)

PT 15

Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg - Bayreuth
    Bayreuth - Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg
    Nürnberg Hbf - Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg
    Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg - Nürnberg Hbf
    Nürnberg Hbf - Lichtenfels
    Lichtenfels - Nürnberg Hbf

PT 24

Kassel Hbf - Bebra
    Babra - Kassel Hbf
    Bebra - Frankfurt Hbf
    Frankfurt Hbf - Bebra
    Kassel Hbf - Bad Hersfeld
    Bad Hersfeld - Kassel Hbf

The pictures can be viewed at this link

The additions to the PT DBAG Silberlinge Ergänzung 3 package are now being made on schedule.

PT DBAG Silberlinge Ergänzung 2

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Supplement for the n-wagons of the DB for PT 6 available

Between

When I added the train connections for the n-wagons for the DBAG lines from PT, I noticed that there were still two connections for PT 6 for the time of the Bundesbahn for which there were no suitable n-wagons. These are the following connections.

Lübeck Hbf - Neustadt (Holst.)
    Neustadt (Holst.) - Lübeck Hbf
    Lübeck Hbf - Oldenburg (Holst.)
    Oldenburg (Holst.) - Lübeck Hbf

The compounds have been added for epochs III, IV and V and pictures of the compounds are shown above.

PF DB DR DBAG Gesammelte Werke

You can also access the package via the link list on my page. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 5

After technical problems, it continues

As already mentioned in the forum, my computer had overheating problems, which I got a grip on and had to replace all fans. Since I had to order these first, I was unable to continue my work as scheduled. But things started going again this morning.

Additional timetables

I also recently received the 1994/1995 excerpts from the course book for the PT 6, 11, 13 and 21 PT routes in northern Germany. The changes in the timetable in relation to the previous course book are enormous. This is also the reason for the additions to the n-car packages for the individual PT routes. But even during the time of the German Federal Railways there was still a need for additions, as can be seen from the additions for the PT 6 route published today. In all likelihood, there will be further additions for the Bundesbahn in the future. But now the n-wagons for DBAG are being added to complete this task.

Construction activities

It continues here too. Slow but steady. The enormous opportunities offered by the course book extracts lead to a considerable expansion of activities for passenger transport.

That should be it for today again. The next weekly report will be back on time on February 9th, 2020.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Extension to the additional package for GR 218 DBAG available

Another expansion.

As the course book extracts available to me provided enormous additional options for building tasks, the number of DBAG 218s from the supplementary package was no longer sufficient because only five locomotives would have been too monotonous in the end. So I expanded the package by 35 to a total of 40 locomotives.

The following 40 locomotives are included in the package.

218 108-9 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Flensburg
    218 118-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Flensburg
    218 123-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Flensburg
    218 138-6 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Hagen-Eckesey
    218 156-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 161-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 180-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 181-6 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 183-2 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 186-5 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 188-1 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 189-9 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 218-6 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Regensburg
    218 228-5 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Kempten
    218 236-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Kempten
    218 255-8 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Braunschweig
    218 258-2 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 260-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 268-1 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Braunschweig
    218 280-6 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 282-2 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 283-0 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Lübeck
    218 285-5 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 288-9 in ozeanblau / beige from Bh Braunschweig
    218 298-8 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods and snow plows from Bh Karlsruhe
    218 302-8 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Karlsruhe
    218 308-5 in purpurrot from Bh Mühldorf
    218 316-8 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Mühldorf
    218 321-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Mühldorf
    218 335-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 338-2 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Lübeck
    218 358-0 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Mühldorf
    218 359-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Mühldorf
    218 368-9 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Kaiserslautern
    218 381-2 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Kaiserslautern
    218 382-0 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Mühldorf
    218 383-8 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Mühldorf
    218 385-3 in ozeanblau / beige with exhaust hoods from Bh Kaiserslautern
    218 386-1 in orientrot / weiß with exhaust hoods from Bh Kaiserslautern
    218 389-5 in ozeanblau / beige from Bh Haltingen

The supplementary package is now available under the following link.

GR DB DBAG 218 Ergänzung

Link list

After that comes the weekly report for calendar week 6

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Supplement for the n-wagons for PT 10, 11, 13, and 26 available

The third addition

Thanks to the course book excerpts available to me, the n-wagons for PT routes 10, 11, 13 and 26 could now be expanded considerably. The following connections have been added.

PT 10

Aachen Hbf - Mönchengladbach Hbf
    Mönchengladbach Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Duisburg Hbf
    Duisburg Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Iserlohn
    Iserlohn - Aachen Hbf
    Köln-Deutz - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Köln-Deutz
    Düren - Köln-Deutz
    Köln-Deutz - Düren
    Bielefeld Hbf - Aachen Hbf
    Aachen Hbf - Bielefeld Hbf

PT 11

Hamburg-Altona – Neumünster
    Neumünster – Hamburg-Altona
    Kiel Hbf – Neumünster
    Neumünster – Kiel Hbf
    Neumünster – Flensburg
    Flensburg – Neumünster

PT 13

Hamburg-Altona – Husum
    Husum – Hamburg-Altona
    Husum – Westerland (Sylt)
    Westerland (Sylt) – Husum
    Niebüll – Westerland (Sylt)
    Westerland (Sylt) - Niebüll

PT 26

Friedrichshafen – Ravensburg
    Ravensburg – Friedrichshafen
    Lindau Hbf – Ulm Hbf
    Ulm Hbf - Lindau Hbf

PT DBAG Silberlinge Ergänzung 3

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 6

And thirdly

This morning we received the first, tonight the second and now the third message of today. Two extensive additions were published today, which can be accessed at the following links.

Erweiterung zum Ergänzungspaket für die 218 der DBAG von GR erhältlich

Ergänzung für die n-Wagen für PT 10, 11, 13, und 26 erhältlich

The fourth add-on package with the n-wagons for the PT 3, 8, 17 and K routes will receive a particularly large expansion. There are seven additional connections for PT 3, five for PT 8, two for PT 17 and three for PT K.
    In the fifth supplementary package with the n-wagons, there are three additional connections for the PT 12 routes and eight additional connections for the PT 20.

Effects on activity building

The course book excerpts already mentioned several times mean that there are not only long-distance travel but also local trains, the course of which extends over several PT routes. So there is e.g. a local transport connection from PT 21 to PT 13, which results in a fairly long route. This connection is of course presented in the form of two activities in the form of a return trip. Comprehensive local trains are also available at PT 8 and PT 20 and PT 10 and these are also taken into account.

That should have been for today again

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 7

The City-Bahn from 1987 is coming!

After much thought and hesitation, I have now decided to replace the City-Bahn's n-cars, which are often also referred to as mintlings, from the GR range with models from Spike and to offer appropriate additions for all other routes. Since this process will be very extensive, it is necessary to organize it, because I would like to implement all variants.

Differences in the city train wagons

As part of the introduction of the City-Bahn from 1987 onwards, in addition to a new exterior color scheme, a modernized interior was also introduced, which was installed by various companies in addition to the AW Hannover. While 223 n-cars were modernized by the companies PFA 103 and Fervet, 965 by the AW Hannover and 2362 n-cars by the company OFV were modernized.
    But that's not all. As part of the modernization, the luggage compartment of some control cars was also converted into a multi-purpose room with 16 folding seats for additional passengers or passengers with prams and bicycles. There are also some wagons with a pitched roof at the Bn.
    Another difference is that with the Bundesbahn the company number and type designation were first placed next to the Bundesbahnkeks and later moved to the frame.

Publication of the City-Bahn-Wagen

Since most OFVs have been modernized by OFV, they will form the basis for the replacement of the GR models and for the addition of the other routes. ABn 404, ABn 417, Bn 447 with rounded roof ends, Bnrz 452 with pitched roof, BDnrzf 784 with luggage compartment and Bndf 478 with converted luggage compartment are used. For the n-wagons of the German Federal Railways I use those with the company number and type designation attached to the frame.

The second step will be the introduction of the n-wagons modernized by the AW Hannover.

In the third step, the n-wagons modernized by Fervet are introduced. This happens last because the interior coloring is very complex and it will take a lot of time to implement it.

In the fourth and final step, the city railway wagons with company number and type designation are introduced for the federal railway alongside the Bundesbahnkeks.

Unfortunately, the PFA n-wagons cannot be shown because the shape of the headrests and the luggage racks cannot be shown.

Work on the city train wagons

Even if the City-Bahn models look quite passable at first, a whole series of work still has to be carried out to adapt the quality to that of the silver pieces. The entire label must be renewed, since the old one is much too coarse. The light gray treads of the wheel sets look unrealistic and have to be adjusted. The greatest effort is of course the design of the interior, because this varies depending on the company that carried out the renovation.
    Thanks to the existing models, the interior fittings of the OFV company and the AW Hannover are already available. However, not every wagon is available in every interior design variant, which is why it has to be adopted and adapted.
    As already indicated, the greatest amount of work is involved in creating the interior of the Fervet company, as this is not yet available and is also very expensive in terms of color. Since this interior is very interesting in terms of color and is also the first to be manufactured by a company on behalf of the German Federal Railways, it should not be missing.

What was also not yet available were the control cars for e-traction, which have now also been supplemented.

These six models are now gradually replacing the inadequate GR models and adding missing train connections for the German Federal Railways and DBAG. Of course, this does not happen overnight, because the remaining connections with the silver pieces have to be added. But the first city railroad cars are expected to be released in February.

I hope that you like the announcement of the City-Bahn-Wagons and that you can use them to make modern local transport more diverse in the future.

That should be it for today again.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Spike’s City-Bahn-cars package available to replace and supplement GR City-Bahn-cars

Finally!

As of today, there is now a high-quality replacement for the inadequate models of the GR City-Bahn-cars. The package I published today contains no fewer than 254 models in a wide variety of designs to replace and supplement the GR City-Bahn-cars for the GR 1, GR 2, GR 4, GR 7 and PT 6 routes.
    As usual, the package contains a detailed PDF file in which the individual versions are also presented and the routes and their train connections are listed.

GR DB DBAG City-Bahn Austausch Ergänzung

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel